Epic Perfect World

~Server

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Is the server down again?
it only goes down when i want to log in, this is really CRAP.

Offline Chester

• LABLAB <3
  • still joining
the Server will be closed  :'(
:D

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
If this really is about hosting company, You should really think about changing it.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline lesliex12

i think changing the hosting company would be a good idea xDD

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
hmmm server not stable yet....

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Agatio this is a very bad reputation for Epic...I love it here but this constant server problems for quite some time already is really bad.

Is it just the hosting company? Pls just tell us for real what is wrong here...

Offline lesliex12

well i have been talking to Agatio and he says it is the hosting company they might be having some problems i belive so it might be some time and i like it here at epic soooo yea hope all is fixed soon

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Well I'd like to see Agatio posting that...maybe changing a hosting company would be in order? Not a stranger to this stuff so it's not like you married to a specific hosting company that constantly treats you like bish...sorry...

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Maybe it's time to look for a better host..

Offline NightStorms

Don't you think Agatio is working on this? Stop saying it ruins this servers rep with the down time. I'm not gonna repost what I posted yesterday if you don't like it don't play the game enough said. God you people and your patience annoys the crap out of me.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Same time every day for a week now.  Agatio. it's time to do something.  I ain't trying to sound rude but, this ain't good for the server at all. a friend already told me that she might leave if this keeps on going.. who knows how many people thinks the same now.... Time to change hosts if they screw up this much now all the time.

Also Please make a separated forum and site.. we would like to see and read what's going on.. when this happens... even if it works atm it doesn't all the time..

And can you keep us updated??? give us info on what's really going on.

Offline morghanna

This is nothing compared to what pwv went through earlier this year, so i recommend patience.  A good server is worth waiting for and epic is good.  However, if we could get an eta on the fix(es) i would be grateful.

Offline Kyan

• Retired Staff Member
  • I'n the control room watching you
I just logged in from work. I do not know what is going on, soi will post some news when i know something.

That is all i can say for now.
Ty to lucy that made my awsome Siggy and avvy
GM alt Krypto

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
This is nothing compared to what pwv went through earlier this year, so i recommend patience.  A good server is worth waiting for and epic is good.  However, if we could get an eta on the fix(es) i would be grateful.

No one gives a crap about vendetta and what happened to them here.
this is probably someon ddosing server or shiz like that it usualy goes like this until Agatio decide to pay a bit for more stable protections would love to see this fixed faster tbh .. coz between work and nap time would be nice to play :P anyway Epic is best server around so i guess our proenes draged the jelous ones that want server down :P