Epic Perfect World

Good vs. Evil (since EPW's dead) :<

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
For barb you are gonna wanna go demon. onslaught gives you a huge crit bonus that when addedwill give you massive damage. Demon blood bath gives 300% to accuracy which you will need. mighty setting  goes to 60% chance to stun if ur   into  farming demon will do fine. I have yet to find anything close to killing me pve. Sage does give that added HP in tiger for tw but I still rarely die pulling cata. as demon you will be somewhat less tanky but with poison fang making up done of the difference of sage titan you will gain massive pvp advantages. Keep in mind I only play pvp but when I did pve got
For a while my demon was more than capable.
Last Edit: Nov 29, 2012, 09:54 am by narmas
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
For PvP I can't be sure. (I'm not PK-er.)

For PvE my own choices are:

Seeker - Sage. My reason is Vortex, +2m range, easier to reach mobs in GV and such.

BM - Sage. My reasons are passive skills. I like to have more dmg on each hit, not to
wait 1% crit more to hit harder. I already have, say, 35% crit, and 37 won't make much difference.

Barb - Sage. Very much similar reasons as for BM, plus more survivability with Barb's main purpose: tanking.

Sin - Sage. My main reasons were Sage BP (3% bloodsuck instead of 2), Rib Strike (10% reduction in max HP),
Wolf Emblem (keeps me buffed for 30 min).

As I said, those are my own reasons, because of my playstyle.

~~~~~

I have Sage BM with dual axes and dual blades, not claws, because blades
leave more stats for str for harder hits. And I like to switch to blades for
Myriad Sword Stance.

Right now I'm making another BM that is Claws based, using Light head and
wrists instead of Heavy and have 3.33aps base, and when Quicken stone in
claws activates it's 4 aps. I might make him Demon because of Demon Spark
that will give 5 aps (4 without Quicken). Just don't know if the spark stacks
with Genie skill to get even more than 5 aps... LOL
U cant get more then 5aps, 5 is max...3.33 base not 4...dunno if u can with r8 tough

Offline Chire

Oh damn :sad:

Btw,how can i change from demon to sage?
I didnt yet finished my first culti,don't even have my first fairye.What should i do?
Can anyone help pls,ty!

Either do all culties, or do 89 one, buy a fairy from boutique ( if u r demon buy 3rd demon fairy, if u r sage buy 3rd sage fairy) when u click on them u will get all the culties (u will have 3rd fairy) then u can reverse to sage or demon which ever u like. :)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Chire

KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Morridune

BM: for me personally sage ftw ( i have had both) im more TW orientated so chi is key i have higher dph better aura stun wise sage roar only starts to fail noticeably wen stunning groups over 15+ ( so only pve does it rly show oftern as in mass pvp not oftern more than 10+ppl in range) drake bash again hits harder plus % chance to cast for free ( the additional stuns for demon are on MSS which barely used as 4 meteor rush tbh its faster to use alelion blade as no need for switch and still 50% chance), marrow wise p.marrow is rly a 1v1 or pve skill magic marrow is for wen ur in trouble from lots of casters and the +180% just serve's better im geared so in m.marrow with aura both defences are 30k+ i will say DHF is nice but then sage fissure gives a spamable fire de buff to support wizzy's more often- note sage also get oceans edge that will freeze not often tho bt it is there

Assassin: pve demon ( aslo faster to pick up in small /1v1 pk tho i wouldnt recommend for TW or mass pk) as faster to hit high aps for perma sparking w/o farming as much -int gear, pvp sage as hits harder, longer wolf emblem and much betr survivability and near endless chi w/o having to aps all time allowing for more spike combo's

Wizzy: torn here demon's are good for TW for their stone barrier with the additional CC proc's bt sage's hit so dam hard and their ulti's are godly

thats all i've rly played as both sage and demon but at risk of sounding repetitive of other posts each path has great benefits it finding which fits your play style betr that ultimately works most efficiently

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
U cant get more then 5aps, 5 is max...3.33 base not 4...dunno if u can with r8 tough
3.33 is base, that's what I said.
Now:
When Quicken stone activates have 4.
Add Demon Spark on it, and have 5.
Now add Genie skill on top of that...

Probably won't stack. As you said, max is 5 aps.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Bms good at tanking and can have high physical def but they have very low mage resistance and can get 1 shotted by any aa class plus by a seeker. Not going to say no names (*cough rance cough*). If bms had higher mage resistance their be no doubt they could own any class :o. Alter marrow magic helps but not against a mage class with 80+ att lv.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Brizzle

• Frozen Leader
  • Come at me bro
Cuz most people are talking about bm's, sins, barbs,.. Ill add some for archer :)

Im a full PvP archer, and you have to choose between this:
Demon: Best to kill magic classes
Sage: Best to kill phys classes

The aps on demon are great but if you get a 3x-int bow on your sage EA you have them too :)
Sage R8 EA is awesome damage though. Actually u do damage like magic classes on phys classes but ur not as squishy as magic classes.

Im sage, but its your own opinion :)

Offline Mr. Crowley

• Characters: LizardLips, AustiN, RaWr, Veneficus
  • Faction: HomeGrown

Sin - Sage. My main reasons were Sage BP (3% bloodsuck instead of 2), Rib Strike (10% reduction in max HP),
Wolf Emblem (keeps me buffed for 30 min).

It's actually 5%. Notice if you read the skill, it's increased by 3% not to 3%. Also if you do the math per hit and the bloodsuck you get in return you'll find that it's 5%. I've done the math just to prove my point before. :)

And also, I saw your other post. It IS possible to get 4, and 5 aps base. You can get double interval on r8 wristguards and with dragon daggers you'll be 4 base provided you have 2 other r8 pieces. If you're somehow lucky enough to get tripple interval, then you'll be 5 base. Only one on the server that I'm aware of has it. For assassins that is.
Last Edit: Nov 30, 2012, 11:30 pm by Mr. Crowley
There are no "standards of Right". Ethics is balderdash. Each Star must go on its own orbit. To hell with "moral principle"; there is no such thing.
—Aleister Crowley

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

It's actually 5%. Notice if you read the skill, it's increased by 3% not to 3%. Also if you do the math per hit and the bloodsuck you get in return you'll find that it's 5%. I've done the math just to prove my point before. :)

And also, I saw your other post. It IS possible to get 4, and 5 aps base. You can get double interval on r8 wristguards and with dragon daggers you'll be 4 base provided you have 2 other r8 pieces. If you're somehow lucky enough to get tripple interval, then you'll be 5 base. Only one on the server that I'm aware of has it. For assassins that is.
Thank you very much! Your post was clear and helpful.

My friend is already working on his Sin to have R8 Chest,
Legs and Boots, and Dragon Helm and Wrists, but I'll tell
him to get R8 wrists and keep Dragon chest with -0.10
(R8 Chest has -0.05).

We shall see how that's gonna work for him. :)
(How many times will have to recast to get it.)

Too bad there isn't R8 Helm. :(
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Mr. Crowley

• Characters: LizardLips, AustiN, RaWr, Veneficus
  • Faction: HomeGrown
Thank you very much! Your post was clear and helpful.

My friend is already working on his Sin to have R8 Chest,
Legs and Boots, and Dragon Helm and Wrists, but I'll tell
him to get R8 wrists and keep Dragon chest with -0.10
(R8 Chest has -0.05).

We shall see how that's gonna work for him. :)
(How many times will have to recast to get it.)

Too bad there isn't R8 Helm. :(
Anytime.

And if you get God of Frenzy daggers with double interval on wrists, and single interval on chest, You'll be 2.5 aps with that nice attack lvl bonus for the 4 pieces. Although even without the chest interval being 2.0 with GoF is nice as well. Or you can be 2.86 aps base with r8 daggers and the double int+dragon. And the 4 aps base is always nice to have if need be. I keep all 3 of these combinations and switch around lol.
There are no "standards of Right". Ethics is balderdash. Each Star must go on its own orbit. To hell with "moral principle"; there is no such thing.
—Aleister Crowley

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
till celestial you can go through Fairy (item from boutique)
but to be able to switch u will need to finish all the cultivation quests.

I don't get it ... what exactly is the point of the 3rd Fairy on EPW, if you still have to "do all the quests" before you can use a Schism and switch from Sage-Demon-Sage?

On another PW server, the 3rd Fairy completed your Spiritual Cultivation level, to Celestial Sage/Celestial Demon (and all related quests).  This seems to be the points of using a 3rd Fairy.

Offline Bioshocked

• body's gone..
  • dust's still here.
You use 3rd fairy if you're sure you want THIS cultivation and you won't switch, you need 3rd fairy to get last demon/sage skills, really, it's logic
Bioshocked ~ Tatters ~ Sandwitch ~ Rawberry ~ liliiillil