Epic Perfect World

Patcher and Launcher wont appear for update.

Offline firestar1597

• ~The Life After Death~
  • We are Oblivion
Hi,

So I heard about the new Sirens update so I'm trying to update it. I went to the Launcher file and lauched the laucher, after it completed, it never appeared ANYWHERE on my computer. So I went to the patcher, same thing. The lauch screen to the game is not appearing. I went to the elementclinet.exe and did that, not updated. So I cannot log on.

I tried all that I think could work. And I ran into a dead end.. help?

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Same here. ;-;

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru

Scylla

Start with Control + Alt + Delete. Open your task manager. Click the processes tab and end any patcher.exe or launcher.exe you see. Try again.

Orrrrr

Try using the .bat file to open it up.

Note: We don't have Sirens of War here yet.

Offline firestar1597

• ~The Life After Death~
  • We are Oblivion
I checked the procress manager, nothing with a patcher.exe or launcher.exe

So I restarted my computer.

It now works, I see the launcher now but it's stuck at the "preparing to update" bar, which looks like it's at 100% but doesnt move the updating files bar. 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
are you able to click on the verify button ? if so please click it then let us know.

Offline firestar1597

• ~The Life After Death~
  • We are Oblivion
Nope not at all. That's the only button other then the start button that is gray and cant click on.

I left it for about 2-3 hours to update (went out for dinner) and no progress in the updating at all.

Offline Rama

U cant do it now Server is down

Offline firestar1597

• ~The Life After Death~
  • We are Oblivion
..Still.

I would at least like to update mine. It's not updating. ._.

Offline firestar1597

• ~The Life After Death~
  • We are Oblivion
Hello?

Can anybody help me orrrr..?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Run the patcher.exe as adminitrator and and the patcher.exe and elementclient.exe as exceptions to your anti-virus / firewall

Offline firestar1597

• ~The Life After Death~
  • We are Oblivion
Already have firewall off for this server so. I ran the patcher as admin.

Seeing what it's gonna do now. Might go out to dinner again soon with my grandparents so I'll see if it will download.

I'm in a hotel atm and the first few days before the update, it worked perfectly.

It's pretty much the update so I know it's just not the wifi.

Anyways, alright. It's updating now at the moment, I continued it from where it left off, which is half way. I'll see if it improves. Thank you for help. Please respond again if I bump this thread. People might have the same problem as me so.

Offline jard1

I recently had this problem since i had to redownload the entire client from scratch. It seems that my antivirus BitDefender total security detected the patcher.exe as infected and deleted it on its own. I then went to excluding it from scans and had exclude it from firewall too. That seemed to solve my problems.

Offline Méme

• Kanye
  • It's like boss loaf soaked in dude soup.
Already have firewall off for this server so. I ran the patcher as admin.

Seeing what it's gonna do now. Might go out to dinner again soon with my grandparents so I'll see if it will download.

I'm in a hotel atm and the first few days before the update, it worked perfectly.

It's pretty much the update so I know it's just not the wifi.

Anyways, alright. It's updating now at the moment, I continued it from where it left off, which is half way. I'll see if it improves. Thank you for help. Please respond again if I bump this thread. People might have the same problem as me so.

*Looks at siggy* OH HEY. I'M THE FEMALE PSYCHIC BESIDE YOU.
STALKER.
Just kidding.
Go hard.
I love you, Sani bby.

roses are red
violets are blue
omae wa mou shindeiru