Epic Perfect World

EPW Boutique Sales

Offline Absorbed1

I think it's a nice idea to put every week in boutique 1 or 2 items in price drop.
Like a 30% discount.

Example:

Week 1 and week 2: Super Level Scroll: 5Gold(normal price) 3.5Gold(Sale price)
Week 3 and week 4: [Rare Flight Token] 15gold(normal price) 11Gold (Sale Price)

Just an idea to get morte votes and donations. ^^

Absorbed

Offline MoltoAmore

SLS is 4 Gold sir :-\
hehe xd :police:

Offline Absorbed1

SLS is 4 Gold sir :-\
Just an Example so you get the idea. =D

Tali

Sales are only to make people buy more product, and generate more income.
I don't think it's necessary here. The prices are fine for something that can be bought from free votes.

Offline MoltoAmore

Sales are only to make people buy more product, and generate more income.
I don't think it's necessary here. The prices are fine for something that can be bought from free votes.
THIS
hehe xd :police:

Offline Myu

Clearly OP comes from PWI...

I came from PWI and I think the prices are more than fine just the way they are. Being able to get fashion for piratically free make me more than happy to sit on my hands and wait while I accumulate free gold with voting to buy the ultra low priced boutique items. Sure some things are a little high but I don't mind one bit. Just makes them that much more special.  ;)

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Clearly OP comes from PWI...

I came from PWI and I think the prices are more than fine just the way they are. Being able to get fashion for piratically free make me more than happy to sit on my hands and wait while I accumulate free gold with voting to buy the ultra low priced boutique items. Sure some things are a little high but I don't mind one bit. Just makes them that much more special.  ;)
Omg. This.. I agree with so much.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Hurricaine

• Maelstrom Director
+1000000000000!
We dont  need sales..In my  opinion! I  dress and  equip  way  to  many  toons..I  vote  my  ass  off legit... I  dont  use  my  phone to  vote.. but I  do  bust  my  ass  farming to  help guildies.. to  make  this  game  any  easier... Please  dont!