Epic Perfect World

Download failed.

Offline Pika

• Cool story, bro.
After waiting about 4 hours I had 30minutes left on the download and it completely failed. I'm now trying to download it in parts. However the 7th and 8th part won't open for me? Also wondering how to open/put together the parts once they're downloaded. New to this. Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks<3

Pika ~ 150 Sage Archer
Vulpix ~ 150 Sage Veno
Pichu ~ 150 Demon Wiz
NurseJoy ~ 13x Heal Hoe Cleric

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Which browser are you using and are you using a download manager?
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Pika

• Cool story, bro.
Well I downloaded it through Opera. I'm now downloading it through Firefox.

Pika ~ 150 Sage Archer
Vulpix ~ 150 Sage Veno
Pichu ~ 150 Demon Wiz

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
I'm not sure if firefox will download it properly or not just make sure not to use a download manager. If firefox doesn't work try google chrome if you have it.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Pika

• Cool story, bro.
I don't have Google Chrome. So far so good with the download through Firefox. I'm using the partial download with the 8 parts. It's been quite fast for me. I also got the 7zip software to unpack it. Do I just unpack the first part and it'll find the rest? I've never downloaded a game in parts like this before and basically don't want to mess it up.

Pika ~ 150 Sage Archer
Vulpix ~ 150 Sage Veno
Pichu ~ 150 Demon Wiz

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
To my knowledge, Yes you unzip all the files at once.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Pika

• Cool story, bro.
Thanks much for the help. Greatly appreciated :)

Pika ~ 150 Sage Archer
Vulpix ~ 150 Sage Veno
Pichu ~ 150 Demon Wiz

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
No problem. See you in game.   :tiger-1:

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
After waiting about 4 hours I had 30minutes left on the download and it completely failed. I'm now trying to download it in parts. However the 7th and 8th part won't open for me? Also wondering how to open/put together the parts once they're downloaded. New to this. Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks<3

1. There's a type of filesystem that won't allow a file to be bigger than 4GB
2. It's due to a limit to the number of simultaneous downloads
3. Clicking the 1st part should be enough. It will automaticly continue with the other parts.

Offline Pika

• Cool story, bro.
Okay so the download was successful as well as the update, however, a pop up comes up and says "This game requires: DirectX 9.0c Update now?" I selected yes, and after all the crap, it says An internal system error occurred -.- "Please refer to DXError.log and DirextX.log in your windows folder to determine the problem" I clicked ok. Then Tried to click start but it says "This application has failed to start because d3dx9_42.dll was not found..."

...help? -.-

Please don't tell me I have to redownload this whole thing and start all over. I've been trying to get this on my comp for the past 6 hours and finally succeeded.

Pika ~ 150 Sage Archer
Vulpix ~ 150 Sage Veno
Pichu ~ 150 Demon Wiz

Offline Skilverlight

• SilverSin
You shouldn't need to go through all that again.

Try installing this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

A lot of people had issues with directx. So hopefully that'll fix it for you.

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Redownloading the game won't fix the DirectX issue as it's not part of the game files, same goes with that missing dll file which is also a DirectX component. Just go with that link Skilverlight posted.

Offline Pika

• Cool story, bro.
Ermm... I go to download it and it says: The software you are installing has not pased Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. This software will not be installed.

Yeah I have Windows XP...lol.

Maybe it needs an update?

Pika ~ 150 Sage Archer
Vulpix ~ 150 Sage Veno
Pichu ~ 150 Demon Wiz

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
Get Utorrent and download the torrent  :-\

Tali

Ermm... I go to download it and it says: The software you are installing has not pased Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows XP. This software will not be installed.

Yeah I have Windows XP...lol.

Maybe it needs an update?

Wow.
You definitely need a better OS.  :monkey-16: There's a very good chance a LOT of your devices/software/etc need updates.