Epic Perfect World

MY Epicness Idea(Soz if it was already made)

Offline Chris

I was reviewing many posts from other players and come to the conclusion that people are hating the idea of PK'ing in leveling maps such as VOS, With that said lets get to my idea.

Ok, SO!
My idea would sort of help the new players looking to grind, Here it is.  Perhaps we could make a PVP-ONLY map for the players who wish to go about their pvp ways (Arena is always a good alternative) But perhaps a new map? Not too sure but yea, I think arena should be used for PK/PVP puposes , not leveling maps.

Maybe you could look into disabling Red name inside of VOS, Or any type of leveling map, And it would automaticly make you blue, and all other none leveling maps like Towns etc you could roam free and pvp only if desired to be on said red name.

Sooooo yeah, I think that would be sorta helpful to the VOS players who are trying their best to not die and whatnot. :s

Also i suggest adding another rule to the list of rules

"RULE NU<BER _":"NO TROLLING, CURSING , OR HURTING PLAYERS IN PHYSICAL OR EMOTIONAL WAYS, IF CAUGHT DOING THE ABOVE , ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN INTO PLACE, OF COURSE UPON THE SEVERITY."

Just a suggestion>: but yeah.

(Ive only been playing the game for about a week or two now and i LOVE it. Im mainly in VOS farming though 8D and i DONT want to be the next victim who quits because of emotional and or trolling)

That is all. <:

Offline nkv1

Is having blue name such problem,
I mean go blue if u want to be white re-log, so u do not w8 10h.
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline PandaBear

And blacklist people that offend you.. i mean come on... It should be against the rules to be a carebear x.x

MageTank
Agree carebears FTL

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
And blacklist people that offend you.. i mean come on... It should be against the rules to be a carebear x.x

MageTank
Agree carebears FTL

Thread is being locked..