Epic Perfect World

Game closing

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
so i just started playing again.. and my game client keeps closing when i walk away for like 15 mins.... anyone know what this could be? :/
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Any graphics out of place? or anything not working properly other then the random crash?
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
you have memory leak.  update your computer and drivers and programs. if having hp.. download hp support assistant.. if u have something else search for their help programs if they have any..

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
no... no graphics out of place.. and im not overlay technical lmao. i was trying to leave it up because last time i played i was in pk mode well now im stuck in it and cant get out to enjoy the game because i have like 6 hours.. and my game doesnt want to stay open after i stop playing for a few..
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
can u please unplug ur modem from the power, wait like 3minutes then plug it bak again.

let us know how it went.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
can u please unplug ur modem from the power, wait like 3minutes then plug it bak again.

let us know how it went.

Their modem wouldn't have anything to do with the game crashing, at all. shewolf612; When you began playing again, did you have to patch the game? And please specify which OS(Operating System) you're using. Also, are you receiving any error messages? If so please upload a picture of them.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
This so called memory leak started at many different games and so on around june.. from what i was reading around in forums. everyone had same problem. so did i when i went back to pw. I installed and upgraded missing/out of date drivers and other updates with the graphic card and so on. no problems at all any more. so you're still not fixing everything. just google around. check if your computer can get a support program like i said above. let it search and find. and more.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
when i patched the new updates for the game it all auto updated it for me. and if by OS you mean what im running... is windows vista... im getting a new laptop the end of this year lol
artwork done by me ^^