Epic Perfect World

MQ Reward

Offline SolBadguy

It's been a while since I've asked about this so I'll ask again. Any chance of changing the reward of MQ to something like EC with a chance to get elixers or something useful instead of getting a mirage with a chance of a pet? I've asked a few times before and got nothing but good responses, but still no change. I've also been told that it was changed at one point but changed back when the next patch came out, but I never saw any change myself. Maybe I just missed the couple days it was changed for. lol

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
This is just my opinion not saying if I'm for or Against it but you should put a poll would make this topic pop out more  :pig-49: :tiger-1:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
it will be changed on next patch  :-\

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Ouch there goes my toss never mind D;
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
MQ???  You mean WQ?  Like Paper Clip of Villa or w/e?
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline SolBadguy

MQ???  You mean WQ?  Like Paper Clip of Villa or w/e?

MQ = Marriage Quest
And thank you EvilTouch :)

Tali

FINALLY! Thank you GMs <3

Offline SolBadguy

Can anyone tell me what you need to trade exactly to get the items needed to trade for the belt? The items needed for the belt are different then the items it shows you at the matchmaker servant that you can trade the hearts for, so it's a bit confusing.

Offline Beanz

• Beyond the walls of intelligence, life is defined.
  • Characters: Beanz, FrostTouch
Can anyone tell me what you need to trade exactly to get the items needed to trade for the belt? The items needed for the belt are different then the items it shows you at the matchmaker servant that you can trade the hearts for, so it's a bit confusing.

You need the blue hearts you get daily from completing a MQ with your spouse to make the belt, that's what EvilTouch told me anyways ;)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
if u go to the matchmaker npc (the one used to marry) u will see what u need there  :-\
i didnt ask agatio the full list of items from the chest...i'll do it on monday or if he sees this he will do it  >:D

Offline SolBadguy

What I'm asking is how you get the items needed for the belt. If you go to the matchmaker you see the belt, and you see it says you need 4 Valentine's Sweet Pendant Frags. But the 3 things you can trade the blue hearts for are Ring of Diamond Wedding for 300 hearts, Ring of Golden Wedding for 200 hearts, and Ring of Silver Wedding for 100 hearts.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
its a chance tog et from the chest u get by making the MQ :)