Epic Perfect World

Is this possible???

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I know that GMs could Bring in Hall of Blasphamy and Mist City if they wanted and i think that'd be cool (we already have warsong tho, but i LOVE blasphamy and the i find the pieces that they cut it into to make nirvana kinda insulting..  :3 ) but as Great as those would be, I know of ANOTHER instance, one that was never Officially added into PWI: Black Sand Palace. How great would it be to have an instance no other server has, not even pwi. Imagine how many people could be drawn to EPW if we designed it right, and made it useful. I dont know if its possible to recovr, HOWEVER i DO have a MAP of this lost instance  >.>

I will post a hyperlink from the source below, the instance is the second one down. I BELIEVE it was supposed to be accessable through the portal in Land of Buried Bones. But what i want to know is if it is possible to put that instance in epw? or is it something that cant be done? I would like feed back on this as well as people's opinion. PLEASE keep it positive, and keep critism CONSTRUCTIVE. Lets keep this clean and friendly, so no flames, hating, or trolling please  :)

http://pw.mmosite.com/guide/dungeonmap.shtml
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 05:52 am by Auriel
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline pronoob

isnt that the fb79

Offline ☢Thug Life☢

• Whoop Whoop
  • If the ride is more fly, then you must buy.
  • Characters: Manic
  • Faction: ♏ONSTER
Its possible to have the maps but the finishing bosses had there id's removed from the database so they no longer exist :P
Quote from: Agatio on 8/21/2013 at 03:59:55 pm
I spam dartle on demon spark, bitch please

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
isnt that the fb79
its FB 109, not 79  ;)

Offline pronoob

i was refering to the 1st image in the link which is definatly 79
wpild be cool to have another instance that is unique to this server.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We had FB109 hell & heaven before. But I decided to not bring them back with this version, because the maps are already used for Warsong City and Nirvana (Nirvana actually looks a bit different now, the passages between bosses have been removed). I could add them but there is not much of the point, since books are now easily accessible from fb89/AH/ECs/Boutique...

And Sand Palace never existed.. As far as I would love to add it, there is no files for this map at all except map image...
I am currently revamping one instance and putting there nice drops, so just wait :)

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
I would scream, cry and roll around in joy if Black Sand Palace would be implemented.
I mean of course it would be a ton of work bit it's something I've been gathering information and ideas on for a long time now, so concerning bosses and mobs and such, I could definitely help with ideas because I got quite a bit there. But we'd need people to make the map and models and such DX I can only offer designs and maybe quest text and such
It would be LOVELY if anyone could help with it though, cause there's a LOT one can do with it!

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
WARNING: MODERATELY LONG POST
[/i][/size]
We had FB109 hell & heaven before. But I decided to not bring them back with this version, because the maps are already used for Warsong City and Nirvana (Nirvana actually looks a bit different now, the passages between bosses have been removed). I could add them but there is not much of the point, since books are now easily accessible from fb89/AH/ECs/Boutique...

And Sand Palace never existed.. As far as I would love to add it, there is no files for this map at all except map image...
I am currently revamping one instance and putting there nice drops, so just wait :)
Yea i heard about the Revamped instance in my old thread i started "Possible Endgame instances" from EvilTouch tho ET was being (As my old friend Bri from pwi would say) a "shoeface" about it (LOL i always luvd when she said that cause it makes NO sence  xD) and didnt give us any spoilers.... [fake pout] :sad:

But About Sand Palace, even if you can't put in bosses or mobs, is it possible to put in the map itself, and make it an open instance or PvP zone? I mean do you think there is SOMETHING we can do with it, even if we cant make it into some kinda uberinstance lol. If im wrong (which im about 70% sure i am, but a 30% chance is enough for me  xD) then thats ok, i was just curious.

Oh and i also wanted to post my custom picture i made from the maps of other instances for the "ultimate merged instance" idea, but i couldn't figure out how to put he damn pic in here and i forget my Photobucket acc info so that doesnt work either. But Basically it involves both Fb 109s, Jungle ruins (SLIGHTLY nerfed tho as opposed to the event, since it will be.... well i'll explain in a later post), and Aria of Dawn (TT3-3 Doom Hard mode, maxed #of bosses and mobs (amped up and reskinned) WHICH will also require you to kill certain bosses and mobs as it would in the normal TT. However here will be a trick wich i will explain later when i make the actual thread, but it will require you to use a rerouted teleporter to another instance to progress further. The plan was to have the 2 109s and Dawn to go first, THEN make us run through Jungle ruins to reach a tele that will take you to Black Sand Palace for the final challenge. However, unless Agatio or someone else can find SOME way to get Black Sand Palace in working order, i'm afraid that may be impossible instead, im thinking of adding a different destination... hehehe. And please, no matter how much you love or hate this idea (and this also goes to the gms and support as well, please understand) PLEASE refrain from commenting on this until i make the post in the Suggestions catagory, i will quote this post on there (only the valid sections tho) so you will get your chance. Please understand, the point of this thread to to find out if Sand Palace was a possibility or not, not discuss my instance ideas. I like to keep threads organized, and not let them fly off topic  xD

I doubt it will be implimented (at least not in the near future as you are revamping an instance, and that should sustain us for a while) but i'm really passionate about the idea, and i feel it was never quite finished, so i plan to push forward with it. I will also update any souces, so they get credit too. As well as post links to threads that are either valid, or influenced my ideas, and periodically post on them so they dont get lost either. That will not only keep my sources alive, but ALSO it will keep some amazing ideas and info from being lost, allowing us to reveiw it frequently and use as references when we need  :D

If you've ever been passionate about something and watched it grow from nothing to something as dozens of people said how much they loved it and a "celebrity" (GM in this instance, tho in ur experience it may have been someone you idolized) ALSO gave their approval; and not only that, but gave feedback to it and got into it to, then im sure you understand why i feel the way i do about it. Even if this idea goes absolutely nowhere, i KNOW that i will gain satisfaction, simply by seeing it through to the end. So i will continue my crusade for the ultimate instance (which by the way, i like some of the translated versions of the instance names, like Devils Arcadia, Heaven's Purgatry, and especially Ultimate Destination (now known as FC). And alas, i suppose i will never stop mourning the loss of the Hall of Blasphamy. I love nirvana, tho whole thing, the creative bosses, the reforging and casting, the farming, it's a great place. However i will never forgive it (or whoever's dumbass idea it was to cut pieces of 109 to make it and ultimately kill the instance. So basically, my hate is aimed at PWI  xD) Hell i dont even care if it's USEFUL just want it to be THERE!!!   :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

But thank you everyone for your opinions and feed back, and thank you agatio for informing me of the state of Black Sand Palace; that was the main focus of this thread. Any further ideas on my instances will be posted soon, as well as links to any realted threads or sites. (i'll warn you, the first post will be long as f*** because i'll need to recap the ideas, so you have been warned  xD) and again, thanks to all of you. Peace  :D

~AurielXarxes~
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
I would scream, cry and roll around in joy if Black Sand Palace would be implemented.
I mean of course it would be a ton of work bit it's something I've been gathering information and ideas on for a long time now, so concerning bosses and mobs and such, I could definitely help with ideas because I got quite a bit there. But we'd need people to make the map and models and such DX I can only offer designs and maybe quest text and such
It would be LOVELY if anyone could help with it though, cause there's a LOT one can do with it!
GREAT!! I'd love to see some of those when i post on Suggestions later  :D
I can't do it now though, i'm usually winded after a long post like the one just made. Like i said he first post on there will be extremely long, even longer than the one i just made (This was only MODERATELY long  >.>) I'm afraid if i were to make another long post like that so soon after making one of ths length, i'd be done for the day, possibly even two. And thats not very productive  :/

I will make it soon tho. Hopefully [much] later today, or tomorrow. Though life is unpredictable and things happen, I'd say a week tops, two if something bad happens. But lets keep our fingers crossed, and i'll hopefully hear more from you then  :D
I just cant do it now....  :/

Damn ADD.......   :'(
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Btw, do you think u could make WS accessible from the lothranis portal? I never understood the reason of making it accessible from Santuary other than making it acessible to people who cant enter heaven/hell, and thats not really an issue here, i just think it'd be cool, because if you're at WS you are farming for crystals, doing bhs, or farming belt. And lot of people turn in bh 1, then accept two, then see if they have any purple of blue quests, and many of them involve heaven and hell, i think it'd be very convienent, as the majority of my WS bhs are bh2, to be able to accept quest, do bh 2, port out, then fly to void mobs if they happen to be in loth, OR fly to mobs to farm cotton for guildies, b4 returning to arch to turn in both void quest, and bh in one go. I doubt it will happen, i just throwing out ideas. Plus u dun like seein unused portals, makes meh sadz....   :'(

Thanks  xD
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
you talk way to much  :-\

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader

Confirmation and slight spoiler leak of the awesomeness to come \o/ YAY!!!!
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
you talk way to much  :-\
lol, i came to that conclustion 8 years ago bro  xD
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
Yeah tbh , dude you have ADHD. I've seen kids with that . But you juss pass them by a allot. Ijs
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~

Confirmation and slight spoiler leak of the awesomeness to come \o/ YAY!!!!
actualy that was reveiled by ET in one of my earlier threads, which is kinda what brought this thread into the picture. Heres the link if you're interested http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=2841.0
147 Demon sin   Hircine