Epic Perfect World

Hax stone.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Well, apparently the stone on these daggers was removed, if not, I'll feel like a bloody idiot and say thanks to GoD. xD heres the pic.
Last Edit: Nov 15, 2012, 10:10 am by arashi

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
Armor crush stones still exist in some weapons however you are unable to obtain them anymore. There currently isn't a rule (to my knowledge) that states that it is bannable to have them.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Armor crush stones still exist in some weapons however you are unable to obtain them anymore. There currently isn't a rule (to my knowledge) that states that it is bannable to have them.
Great, then I'll have no bad rep for buying them :).
And thanks for the ninja reply ;p
Nvm, too expensive. Lol.
Last Edit: Nov 12, 2012, 08:59 pm by arashi

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
honestly, i dont see why you would even want those daggers, sur they have armor crush, but the stats are god awful. And besides, aarmor crush doesnt help much when a seeker uses quid, mire, occult/frenzy, and extreme poison on you...  >.>

If those daggers had dex, crit, or vit MAYBE but all in all, i'd say unless they 100-150 ec they arent worth it. (250 tops)

If this is stupid it's probably cause i been sitting here with a sleeping cat on my lap the last 4 hours and im pretty dehydrated lol. (and i cant feel my legs lol)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Scylla

They weren't removed from 145 or lower weapons, only 150. But as someone else said, the stats on them are shitty and even with the armor crush, they won't replace 150 daggers. And imo, switching back and forth takes too much time and is unreliable.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
They weren't removed from 145 or lower weapons, only 150. But as someone else said, the stats on them are shitty and even with the armor crush, they won't replace 150 daggers. And imo, switching back and forth takes too much time and is unreliable.
It may be unreliable. But it's still not hard to switch back and forth between 150 and 145 daggers. I myself used to switch full gear sets depending on the contingency back on pwi and pwhex (and if you're gonna say ''this ain't hexbrah'', don't bother).
KBai.

Offline Coffee

• Retired Staff Member
  • is adorable. ❤
honestly, i dont see why you would even want those daggers, sur they have armor crush, but the stats are god awful. And besides, aarmor crush doesnt help much when a seeker uses quid, mire, occult/frenzy, and extreme poison on you...  >.>

If those daggers had dex, crit, or vit MAYBE but all in all, i'd say unless they 100-150 ec they arent worth it. (250 tops)

If this is stupid it's probably cause i been sitting here with a sleeping cat on my lap the last 4 hours and im pretty dehydrated lol. (and i cant feel my legs lol)

Clearly you guys have never heard of restating?
You could EASILY restat all the str into dex. :3
But yeah right now we don't have a rule against it. Unless it becomes a problem in the future. But by the looks of things, not sure it will be a problem.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
lol i have ton of armor crush in bank still there is no rules for it  ;)soooo  8)
and btw what a good dags 60 str loooooooool xD i sure sins need str not dex :normal-2: :normal-2: reset points for dis op strs lol
Last Edit: Nov 13, 2012, 10:39 am by DoomRazor

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
honestly, i dont see why you would even want those daggers, sur they have armor crush, but the stats are god awful.

how is 60 str = 60 dex + 20 dex stone = 80 dex awfull? thats 4% crit + evasion + accuracy.best stats a sin could get.  :monkey-9:

derp  :-\
uninstall.com

Offline Dazbro

I think AC should be completely removed. Its imba to allow some people access too it while preventing others from using it. Its like PWI but instead of required thousands of dollars its requires being a veteran of the server, reinstate or perma remove pl0x <3

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
I think AC should be completely removed. Its imba to allow some people access too it while preventing others from using it. Its like PWI but instead of required thousands of dollars its requires being a veteran of the server, reinstate or perma remove pl0x <3

lol just because you don't have it doesn't really mean the people that already have it shouldn't keep it o.o.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Dazbro

lol just because you don't have it doesn't really mean the people that already have it shouldn't keep it o.o.

What makes you think I don't have it? You are mistaken. I just think if it exists it should be accessible.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
What makes you think I don't have it? You are mistaken. I just think if it exists it should be accessible.

Yeah even if they made it accessible for people, someone still going to be complaining how another class op than another class, like bs like that.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Dazbro

If it is still in existence it is still OP. Like i said remove it all together or bring it back is what is best. por favor.

LeakyKitty

^ Bring it back with some sort of Nerf.