Epic Perfect World

✰✰✰Ini Trade.✰✰✰

Offline Torii.

• Tori<3
  • Silly, I'm Tori:3
  • Characters: Tori, DollFace, Disappointment
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Okay So... I thought we could do something like Vendetta's Ini trade.. on forums :) This is a trade for strictly only ini trading please don't get off subject... How this works? When wanting an Ini made you can ask for a specific or.. look through ones I post.. or someone else does. <3 Please don't give away Ini's that are found on google or any other source NOT made by you.. This will be fun.... as long as you create your own and have fun with it!
How to ask? Simply reply to this post... and ask for it... Posts should look a little like this...
Race:
Forum Name:
Then someone will post a picture in reply to your asking... to see if you like it.
The Ini code will be sent to you FORUM MAIL. <3  ...
Please no rudeness in peoples kindness...don't be stupid while posting on this!
Also.... Please don't give away ones that you don't want someone else to have... Thanks! Lets begin:)

Offline Torii.

• Tori<3
  • Silly, I'm Tori:3
  • Characters: Tori, DollFace, Disappointment
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Also...For someone who doesn't know how to change the ini of their character... I can explain right here... simply go to the EPW folder on you computer, then click on the "Element" folder... "Userdata"..."Character"....and "Customize"
Okay, so from there you see Character 00 - Character 91....Each one is a different race/class. In order to change this you have to have the ini code ALL the way copied and then to find out which one is your race/class, I have found a nice website to see each ones race/class... Here's this... But.. if one has been changed please message me and I'll show you the right one.
00 = Male BM
 01 = Female BM
 10 = Male Wiz
 11 = Female Wiz
 20 = Male Psychic
 21 = Female Psychic
 30 = N/A
 31 = Venomancer
 40 = N/A
 41 = Barbarian
 50 = Male Assassin
 51 = Female Assassin
 60 = Male Archer
 61 = Female Archer
 70 = Male Cleric
 71 = Female Cleric
 80 = Male Seeker
 81 = Female Seeker
 90 = Male Mystic
 91 = Female Mystic
Okay so there's that... next just paste your new code over the old one.. Save it.. and close.. Now... when you create a new character.. WITH that class it.. should be there... simply click SAVE in the left top corner.. and then log in your character your wanting to change.. and go to the makeover person.. and click what you saved it as.. and BAYUM itll be there :) GOODLUCK! Any questions Pm me? :) - Tori <--- <3

Offline P/\wz

• Beginner
Also...For someone who doesn't know how to change the ini of their character... I can explain right here... simply go to the EPW folder on you computer, then click on the "Element" folder... "Userdata"..."Character"....and "Customize"
Okay, so from there you see Character 00 - Character 91....Each one is a different race/class. In order to change this you have to have the ini code ALL the way copied and then to find out which one is your race/class, I have found a nice website to see each ones race/class... Here's this... But.. if one has been changed please message me and I'll show you the right one.
00 = Male BM
 01 = Female BM
 10 = Male Wiz
 11 = Female Wiz
 20 = Male Psychic
 21 = Female Psychic
 30 = N/A
 31 = Venomancer
 40 = Barbarian
 41 = N/A
 50 = Male Assassin
 51 = Female Assassin
 60 = Male Archer
 61 = Female Archer
 70 = Male Cleric
 71 = Female Cleric
 80 = Male Seeker
 81 = Female Seeker
 90 = Male Mystic
 91 = Female Mystic
Okay so there's that... next just paste your new code over the old one.. Save it.. and close.. Now... when you create a new character.. WITH that class it.. should be there... simply click SAVE in the left top corner.. and then log in your character your wanting to change.. and go to the makeover person.. and click what you saved it as.. and BAYUM itll be there :) GOODLUCK! Any questions Pm me? :) - Tori <--- <3

Fixed it :3

Offline SeemsLegit

Okay So... I thought we could do something like Vendetta's Ini trade.. on forums :) This is a trade for strictly only ini trading please don't get off subject... How this works? When wanting an Ini made you can ask for a specific or.. look through ones I post.. or someone else does. <3 Please don't give away Ini's that are found on google or any other source NOT made by you.. This will be fun.... as long as you create your own and have fun with it!
How to ask? Simply reply to this post... and ask for it... Posts should look a little like this...
Race:
Forum Name:
Then someone will post a picture in reply to your asking... to see if you like it.
The Ini code will be sent to you FORUM MAIL. <3  ...
Please no rudeness in peoples kindness...don't be stupid while posting on this!
Also.... Please don't give away ones that you don't want someone else to have... Thanks! Lets begin:)
00 = Male BM
 01 = Female BM
 10 = Male Wiz
 11 = Female Wiz
 20 = Male Psychic
 21 = Female Psychic
 30 = N/A
 31 = Venomancer
 40 = N/A
 41 = Barbarian
 50 = Male Assassin
 51 = Female Assassin
 60 = Male Archer
 61 = Female Archer
 70 = Male Cleric
 71 = Female Cleric
 80 = Male Seeker
 81 = Female Seeker
 90 = Male Mystic
 91 = Female Mystic
Nice guide and idea my wifey<3 :) I LOVE YOU<3
 :tiger-48: :tiger-48: :monkey-48: :monkey-48: :pig-48: :tiger-15: :tiger-23: :tiger-45: :tiger-29: :monkey-44:
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm