Epic Perfect World

Allied TW

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Is it possible to make it where Allied factions can bring in members into a TW.  I tried to do this today with my faction Harshland.  We have an alt faction by the same name with a capitol 'i' as the L.  I was unable to enter the battle with the allied player.

I would like to have this ability so that people in my faction who have alts could move the alts to the alt faction and pick which character may be most useful.  That way we will have more space to grow in player count not alt count. 

Thanks,
Lan
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
many ways that can go wrong or abused. and TW will lose all it's meaning... your intention may be strictly focusing on your alt guild,

but others can easily abuse it and take the fun out of TW...

best would be to ask if its possible to increase maximum player allowance in a faction, raise it above 200.

just my thoughts :o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Syke

many ways that can go wrong or abused. and TW will lose all it's meaning... your intention may be strictly focusing on your alt guild,

best would be to ask if its possible to increase maximum player allowance in a faction, raise it above 200.

Honestly I would rather see a more balanced system where 80 is still the maximum but the guild leader can determine the amount of personal guild members and allied players that can enter the instance (ie. 25 allied players and 55 guild members have the ability to enter the instance at once). Otherwise you can have an outcome of one guild having 20 players, and the opposite 200. Now how much fun do you really expect that to be? Not much.

Offline pronoob

No no no, never mind all the potential problems, if u wanna tw with a certain guild then be in it.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler

LOL
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
In my opinion this has nothing but bad idea written ALL over it. I understand what you're getting at, but this is frankly more faction drama waiting to happen hun.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Soy

• IGN: Roid|RedBlurr(Soy)|Reflect
-Reads- ... -turns and walks away-

Offline wet

You really want more that 200 members? Even now people join smaller factions and when they hit lvl 145+ most of them leave to join a big faction like NoHomo.
wet - lvl 150 sage BM
POWER - lvl 150 sage SIN

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
It is impossible to do.

When faction base were created, main idea of them was to do base wars, which can be attended and with allied factions. Don`t know why PWI developers later forgot this idea and didn`t finished it.

EPW team work for creating events, simmilar to TW`s, only a bit smaller, which could be attended and with allied factions.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline Neith

• Retired Staff Member
  • Goddess of War
You really want more that 200 members? Even now people join smaller factions and when they hit lvl 145+ most of them leave to join a big faction like NoHomo.

TW can`t be attended with more than 80 members.
With great power, comes great responsibility

Got questions? Screenshots? Always can write me a letter or PM on skype:
Email: [email protected]     Skype: amarthxx
★★GUIDES ★★★ RULES ★★

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
It is impossible to do.

When faction base were created, main idea of them was to do base wars, which can be attended and with allied factions. Don`t know why PWI developers later forgot this idea and didn`t finished it.

EPW team work for creating events, simmilar to TW`s, only a bit smaller, which could be attended and with allied factions.

NO -.-

i dnt want more members lol,,

the whole reason for this post was, so his members could attend TWs on a different toon(alts) which is not in his main faction...  as he dsnt want to fill up his own faction with ppls alts and save no room for newcomers...

thats why i said, ask for more than 200 members to make room for alts, rather than asking for allied TWs, which call easily be abused and whatnot ...

i dnt support his idea nor mine lol.... i'm happy with the way things are.. :) js,
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the ally ption was created for those base wars only, although on pwi i heard some rumors that allied guilds could join the main faction war...but i never seen this working, only rumors...
max was suppose to be 80 still but 40 of those 80 could be from allied factions...but like i said, i never seen this happening on pwi.

Offline Slashyy

actally the main reason that faction base's where made was so that more money would be wasted in pwi in getting them that was the main and only reason they did it cos look how expensive they are to get over there >.<