Epic Perfect World

Will EpicPW be considering the new Sirens of War patch

Offline JeavetteC

• This ATM is shut
  • be careful this Strawberry bites back
  • Characters: StrawberryBite
After reading the new sirens of war patch on pwi i was wondering will EpicPW be incorprating the patch in to the game with all the new updates?

the new modification no the exsiting skills for all classes that have been revamped and the new morie skills ?

I was also wondering about the new nations wars as well

"Four leaders of distant lands have come to Perfect World, seeing new opportunities that arose from the chaos sewn by the Dark  Lord, Jian'rin.  These leaders have come bringing war, strife, and endless fighting; but they also have brought with them opportunities for glory, honor, and rich rewards.  They have sought out the strongest warriors of Perfect World to fight on their behalves in exchange for power and glory.  Their desires and designs remain secret to the soldiers and citizens of Perfect World, but the battles will rage on deep into the night, and the call of the Sirens must be heeded! Sirens of War brings the Nation Wars, an incredible server-wide battle system that allows thousands of players to fight with and against each other! Prepare to stretch the limits of your combat skill, tactical cunning, and strategic brilliance as you face off with hundreds and thousands of your allies and enemies!"

This sounds fun and would make Epic truly Epic in every way possible

i must admit the revamped kitty looks adorable too

crosses my fingers and hope youl incorprate the new patch to epic soon  :-*

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i think we wont be changing the skills.
but all the custom content we should be able to add, but it will take time till PWI releases the source.  :sad:

Offline Allizkrad

• Characters: Allizkrad
  • Faction: HellRazor
i think the nations war is the inter servers territory wars  they will have there, and cus epic is only 1 server we wont get that hehe but like Evil said gma and admin will have to wait and test the patch before they can use anything from that patch , ofc fash and pets, mounts and flyers wont be need testing lol

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Well, sooner or later, they'll have to, because if the game doesn't die in next few months there will be more patches and imo it would be really boring that after a few patches this server still has 1.4.5 whereas other servers have updated versions. And about the skills, when you patch I don't think it will be possible not to have skills edited. Anyway, look at the situation now. Many servers have already updated to imperial fury or reflections and I know agatio said files for those versions are expensive and from unreliable source and that it would take long to re-add all the custom content. In a few weeks there will be a server with this patch and in a few more weeks there will be more servers and people who don't have money to spend on official server will go check it out there so Epic's population will decrease. Think it over.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
meh the game is balanced my opnion and just adding these skills going to make some class op their others lol. I'm just talking o.o.
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Slashyy

i think the nations war is the inter servers territory wars  they will have there, and cus epic is only 1 server we wont get that hehe but like Evil said gma and admin will have to wait and test the patch before they can use anything from that patch , ofc fash and pets, mounts and flyers wont be need testing lol

nope the nations war is basicly the same as order wars which are weekly events in moria but with the new kingdoms in the new land but with no player limates like the moria weekly mass pvp event

Offline JeavetteC

• This ATM is shut
  • be careful this Strawberry bites back
  • Characters: StrawberryBite

When i looked at the patch it dosent say server to server war its all in the same server or im lead to beleve i though it be like morie with another name over the head saying what region your fighting in ?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Sirens of War brings the Nation Wars, an incredible server-wide battle system that allows thousands of players to fight with and against each other! Prepare to stretch the limits of your combat skill, tactical cunning, and strategic brilliance as you face off with hundreds and thousands of your allies and enemies!

source: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/?p=733251

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
We will be updating to this version as soon as it will be possible (once all data will be transferred and tested)   :normal-1:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
We will be updating to this version as soon as it will be possible (once all data will be transferred and tested)   :normal-1:

its a trap  >:D

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
If we get cookies with it than i be happy  :monkey-25:
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
If we get cookies with it than i be happy  :monkey-25:
I'm more concerned about the trojans pwi will put into the new expansion, beware epw members D:

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Guys, from what i heard, PWI has considered removing roar of the pride. So it's very possible, one of the edited skills, will involve taking away a BM's greatest weapon. The new classes are strong enough as it is, taking away Roar could very well KILL the blademaster class. Is their aoe stun annoying? F*** YES!! Should it be removed? NO. Im not mad or anything, i just find that this change could be distasterous, not only to use, but all of the servers that adopt that change. Pvp will be harder for them, and pve, they will lose their ability to fight hoards of enemies with ease. And lets be honest.... Is roar any more op'ed than soul of stunning, which has 100% success for a nice 10 sec stun? And here it's NERFED because it cant get demon or sage versions. Imagine what that inbalence will bring to the new server. If we can get the update without the moves, that'd be great, or even get certain moves without getting others. But i think this needs to be thoughrally examined before being implimented into epic. The new content sounds great, but i fear the outcome of the modified moves....  :/
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline ikite

i would love to see where u saw they r removing roar of the pride pls provide proof

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
i luv how you want to see proof, i think that wanting to know the validity of one's claim a good trait to possess. However, if you carefully read my statement, you will see i said that i HEARD they were considering yet. I have not yet had the luxury of personally validating this yet, however, i will ask for the souce if i remember who mentioned it so i can see for myself. i believe it was a guildy, but my memory isnt spot on and either way, i believe the GMs could probably find out anyways if they test it. Thank you for bringing that up tho, i'd love to see proof too  xD
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine