Epic Perfect World

Holiday Time ;3

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
So the holiday's are finally here, and I have a question for everyone. What are your plans this holiday season? What will you be asking for Christmas? or Hanukkah , or Kwanzaa, or whichever holiday you follow.

"Hey mom, can I have $20 so I can get my alt some l337 dragon gear, plz?"
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
A fix for humanity..?

Doubtful that I'll ask for anything in particular as there's nothing that I want. .-.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
All i want for Christmas is my two front teeth  :-X
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
A fix for humanity..?

think i want this too, there are way many stupid people on the planet  :sad:

but same as always, i'll gather with family in my other house  :-\
since im old.....i don't need presents....on the other hand...i got a son and a niece that....well....love presents  :rolleyes:

Cier

For Christmas, I'm thinking of standing in front of Walmart and passing out dictionaries.
Does that count? :c

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
That may make the internet a better place but, I'm afraid that's not enough my dear.
The world needs more than a boost in people with a good vocabulary and the capability to spell properly.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I just assumed she was talking about fixing humanity, not going off ET's comment about stupidity... 'cause pff, who pays attention to ET anyway.

jkiludon'tbeatme.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
All i can say is magetank is that hip hop will never be the same without 2pac, eazy e and others  :-\

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
One thing I do know is that anytime MageTank makes a post, the reading is always good.
 :tiger-2:

Offline Slash

• Legend
A fix for humanity..?

Doubtful that I'll ask for anything in particular as there's nothing that I want. .-.

LOL, all I want for christmas is GW2. Oh wait. . . *points at Brash*
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Well all i want for Christmas is to see my future wife :(.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
LOL, all I want for christmas is GW2. Oh wait. . . *points at Brash*

:( I didn't do it...

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
all i want is the ignorance in certain races to come down to a acceptable point. That will never happen though, culture is only something of the past. BTW SLASH, i gots it >:3 Captian Hammer Warrior out

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
yea we all looking forward to xmas i hope i get some big amount of cash so i can buy a new pc so i can can skype/raidcall same time as i play -_-'
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Slash

• Legend
all i want is the ignorance in certain races to come down to a acceptable point. That will never happen though, culture is only something of the past. BTW SLASH, i gots it >:3 Captian Hammer Warrior out

I have it too :s I don't play though.
:( I didn't do it...

You did ;c <|3