Epic Perfect World

Voting pics

Offline djdirty_713

Ok you think vodka is a good word to type in to vote. someone seriously needs to rethink this

Offline Chire

I had a hoker once , forgot to SS it tho QQ xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
i had *whore* once lol but most of time is weird words takes me a lil to descypher why cant they put normal text -.-

Offline djdirty_713

Or one click voting with no text would be nice. Try typing all that shit in one your phone lol that wasn't fun at all.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Same thing happend to me lmao,
and its pretty anoying to do that on ur phone yh...

x.x

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Pretty sure they do that because some people macro it or checking an seeing if you are human. idk
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline djdirty_713

Yep u r right security and to make sure u r human no doubt about it. Everyone knows that though. Just if we have to type in a password it should be just linked to the main site as we log in on there. Not something separate. And yes I know the epicpw page is not ran by the same people who generated the voting page(s) just saying it would be better to log in once vote and log out from EPWs site and be able to vote by user name and password not by IP address. That part is really gay.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Security precautions for voting on an mmo have officially gotten TOO serious
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline pronoob

just refresh till u get an easy one

Tali

Certain words in captcha, such as the ones with special characters, numbers, etc, are more of an image file. You can type "derp" in place of those odd ones, and it'll accept it.

GF recaptcha.

Offline djdirty_713

yes way to serious. and refreshing is no brainer. just thought it was over complicated for just 60 silver per vote. truth be told i enjoy this version of the game a lot more than the original. besides they got some serious balls to call it international when half the damn planet is banned.

Offline djdirty_713

Lol yet another one

dorothyerika

LMAO the website is telling you to gtfo with dem words <3 ♥

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member

Now there advertising houses? O_o
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

dorothyerika