Epic Perfect World

Gah! R8 Reforge

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Ok I'm wondering if I'm alone in this or not. In the Last 4 days i have spent over 3000 ec's trying to get a decent set of daggers, I've gotten GOF 1 time and the other stats were Magic based..cause a sin needs magic right? I am incredibly frustrated..Is anyone else having this problem?? Please come Cry with me...   :pig-12: :pig-13: :pig-14:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Meh.. its bad luck  :sad:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i spent around 10.000 epic oins to get a good magic sword on my test wizzard lol
its frustrating but if u get the stats it will be EPIC !

>:D

Offline Mr. Crowley

• Characters: LizardLips, AustiN, RaWr, Veneficus
  • Faction: HomeGrown
I think it's just bad luck too. I got GoF on like.. 7th try or so.
There are no "standards of Right". Ethics is balderdash. Each Star must go on its own orbit. To hell with "moral principle"; there is no such thing.
—Aleister Crowley

Offline ᗷᗩᗷYᗪEᐯIᒪ

• Lead of Nostalgia
  • Characters: The one and ONLY Devi
  • Faction: иσѕтαℓgια
I feel your pain. I have spent thousands of EC's, and no i wont say how much and most of my stats have been superb for a magic caster class.... but unfortunately they do not make magic barbs. If how ever they do I'll be set :P

Offline twikill4

on another server with r8 reforge i spents billions of coins and still never got any good stats for my sins r8 dags their but here i will never get r8 because of the cost...........

Offline MaxSoul

Aww my love, we'll cry together tonight if that makes you feel better xD In the meanwhile I'll go on farming more ECs to counter your bad luck >.<

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
How many mats we get per run of 9Trials ?

Offline Reval

• Virgin Barb
last month  I was raging on not getting my r8 weapon to get def lvl.
Then yesterday I tried my luck and get my def lvl with another def lvl ^^.

Offline rangkasjaya

How many mats we get per run of 9Trials ?
As much as your homo status  :police:

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
yea getting gof on daggers is starting to be a pain idk how many times i have reforged but its all luck and lady luck is playing hard to get

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
lol i've done my share of crying :(

spent 18k ec in less than a week to get decent stats on my psy's r8 gears ..

6.5k ec alone on the atk level wep, which in the end i still didnt get, ... till my wifey spent 3kec of her own and go the atk levels on mine lol... 

same shyt with my mystic and sin weps. x.x

in total spent over 24k+ ec with in a month to get decent stats on my psy's r8 gear and mystic and sin's r8 wep.

+ my wife spent around 5k+ of her own ec after me failing so hard with all those ec ...

thats over 29k ec within a month lmao... ...

then there are ppl who gets these stats in first go -.-.  thats the most annoying part for me  QQ

and is still feel i need to reroll my psy leggings and also need to gear up my barb a bit more with r8s  :S
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I haven't even touched the rest of my gear. I tried 3 more times today. Alas lady luck is being a bish. Will have to wait til I get settled in Cali.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Preston

Yeah, atm my sin's r8 boots are on the 23rd magic and mp roll in a row, and it does start to get a little ridiculous. Had 2 rolls of dex, but that's a bit pointless when sandwiched between 2x MP+ stats. It gets so frustrating, and I don't know about anyone else, but to me it just makes me wanna not play my sin, because 23 times in a row of mp and mag stats just makes you think the game is punishing you for farming and voting and buying r8.

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
Ok I'm wondering if I'm alone in this or not. In the Last 4 days i have spent over 3000 ec's trying to get a decent set of daggers, I've gotten GOF 1 time and the other stats were Magic based..cause a sin needs magic right? I am incredibly frustrated..Is anyone else having this problem?? Please come Cry with me...   :pig-12: :pig-13: :pig-14:

i tryed more then that to get some dam int on daggers ive gotten all the stats there is except int sucks is bad enuf already that r8 daggers has lower atk rate then normal i need more aps...