Epic Perfect World

Treasure hunter quest suggestion

Offline Preston

I suggested this in-game to a gm, but thought i would post it here too. The treasure hunter quest is a daily that not many people bother with, but has the potential to be a decent daily, and would give people more to do in game. What I am suggesting is a scaled epic coin reward for every stage of the quest, similar to how the coin/exp reward is scaled. Another daily with the opportunity to earn epic coins would be a nice addition to the current dailies.  :smiley:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we were gonna announce it after we fix it lol
we dont announce things that are bugged and not yet fixed  :-\

Offline Preston

Did i ruin the surprise? :shocked:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

Offline Slashyy

i do this daily on all my chars as its a gd way to farm appo and chrono pages if ur lucky ..... and when i show'd in fac chat i got map 5 they was all like whats that O.o and im like say what xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
we are having some bugs withthis quest, specially the chest near Timberfield...but will be fixed and adjusted next patch we hope  :-\

Offline Slashyy

never had a problem so far >.< on here anyways but on pwi im sick of the chest been underneath the map like inside a hill >.< so u guys keep up the awesome work and go show the guys over at pwi how to do there job xD