Epic Perfect World

Any ideas for an end game instance?

Offline ~Sphinx~

Just another thing, maybe some feedback of the GM's would be nice. Maybe it this can happen, so we can think about more and give you guys some more idea's.! :P
Sphinx -        150 r8 archer
JustCause -  150 sin
Saytr -          150 seeker
AlphaPrime - 14x barb
KidNap       -  14x veno (main)

Offline EpicC

• Characters: DeadlyBunny
maybe we can look at the Cave: Cave Of Sadistic Glee, no one barely use it for anything, and i really like this idea alot =)
Tiny But Deadly

Burrr!!

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Cave f sadistic Glee already have a event in it :), so it will not be possible.

About the GM's posteing, as we could see on the last few days on the forum infos, there is alot of new events, coming out, and the GMs are  fully busy trying to sort that ones first, even to be able to start concerning about new ones, So lets give them sometime, wait for them to have the new ones fully working, and then ask them to think of this one :)

Until then keep the ideas coming.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I have said this once and i'll say it again AEU!!! Oh my gosh i love that instance. It's AMAZING Make it end game instance and add it here plox and make it 10x harder <3 Please and thank you.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Scylla

I have said this once and i'll say it again AEU!!! Oh my gosh i love that instance. It's AMAZING Make it end game instance and add it here plox and make it 10x harder <3 Please and thank you.

Please do this. Please.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
I am not familiar with the term AEU, it's possible i know what it is, but i dont recognize it. Once i find out what it is, i'll post on it. Btw bosswise, i was thinking some skins from SoT bosses. With the hellfire being the final boss's skin. What better boss, then a Huge hulking winged demon that could swallow you whole?  xD

(i'd also LUV to throw in WC boss skins, like destroyer, lich, and snakefist. Do you guys have any ideas to make them more deadly? I could probably think something up, but I'd like to hear what you would want from a bossfight. What do you think will make them end game quality?)  :)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Use boss skins from TT...the snake boss from 1-2 comes to mind.  Perhaps give the boss constant AoE low-mid damage and random aggros with debuff and curse/amp skills on the person it aggros to... Chi burn and/or mana burn could be tough to counter too..hmm. I'll give it some more thought

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
AoE silences, stuns, interrupts....look to harpy wraith..hmmm
I am.

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
thanks, those are really good ideas, especially the tt ones it's a nice idea to bring TT skins in. And i really like the idea about possible defbuffs they could use, some of those didnt even occur to me, thanks  :D
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
i was wondering to myself earlier today... would it be possible to merge instances? kinda like in lunar, how after you complete one part you go to the next, and so on. Whould it be possible to add an npc, or portal capible or merging intances together, and if so, i think this would be an amazing idea for the Challenge instance (still thinking of coming up with a name. Waiting till i have a better idea of what it might be) by merging several instances together, you can dwell deeper and deeper into the instance, which will make it possible to come up with some sort of theme, or storyline Unique to EPW. Something that only WE have. It's just a thought, i dont know how realistic it could be, but if you have any ideas on it, u can make some suggestions.
I was thinking something along these lines: BH 51, up until the big door where the last boss was, after boss dies, npc spawns, and takes to the next place, say..... maybe Untamed 19, as a tunnel between the instance u passed, to your goal, same prossess, kill, npc spawn, then say u end up in Wraithgate, then 79, and then close with the demon fb 109, the full one (not the half baked fragmented version that makes up vana) and close with the most intence boss in game. Just an idea, clearly rough and unrefined, and on this, i am VERY open to discussion, and again lets keep this clean, no flames. Critism is fine, just no hating pls   ^.^
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Just an FYI (Probably not needed) this will most likely take some serious coding to do.  Whatever we decide as players and I really think its awesome, we may not ever see it.  It is nice to dream though.  But, I'd like to get Agatio or even MageTank to comment on this and how possible it is to have it done.  Some of the easier ideas I can see happening.  Like revamping pre-existing caves with higher level mobs/bosses and changing drops.  But how much would just that take?

Not trying to be negative, just curious.  Cause i really really would like to see something like this.  And hey, maybe we will and we don't even know it yet.  Whenever the testing for the new stuff is done, we may be pleasantly surprised \o/
I am.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i wont make a wall of text, i'll shortly answer what i saw here.

~ merge instances - possible
~ using an npc in an instance that allow to teleport to another instance - possible
~ drops - what you guys think that would be good to drop ?
~ chanlleging - we can do it, we can set monsters dificulty any way we want

anything else i missed let me know, im a bit busy at work atm.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
I will advice the Maker of this thread.. to make something to help the GMs out...

Try to gether all the ideas, and what you guys manage to work until now, and repost it. Sinse it will be much easear for ET to see it and not go throght so many post with dif ideas :)

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline ~Sphinx~

Possible drops that would be worth all this to farm.
1. EC (since the whole server is ran by EC)
2. Pure god stones (farming FC for these lovely is a pain unless your a sin)
3. Elixirs (more of these in the world would make PvP more entertaining)
4. Warsoul Crystals (If this is a endgame instance we should have end game mats)
5. COG or waistband's ( maybe just one or two at the final boss)
6. Level scrolls/ training esoterica ( would be worth farming for alt)
7. Rep badges ( nothing more endgame then R8)
8. R8 mats (again nothing more endgame then this)
9. Just a final idea for g16,g17,g18 wep badges for using for alts, also a tiny chance to get demonic tokens would be a nice idea too. 

Just another idea. Make a daily quest to where you need to run this instance, the prize for doing this might be more EC or any of the things I just selected. Also make like a badge that you collect XX amount then you can trade this for rarer things, such as flight tokens, SoT, mount tokens and things that cost alot. Final idea, maybe like if you collect the tokens enough, after 300 or so you can get dragonchild or something. Just a idea but would be a difficult way to get the necklace (this might cause more people to rage about it then not) but i wouldn't suggest making achievable for a long time. Maybe instead of the dragon child make the tokens for completing quest able to trade to TM tokens. Like a 1:10 ratio. 1 token for quest = 10 TM tokens. This might make people more interested in farming this cape.

These are just some more ideas I had please tell me what you think (be nice)   
Sphinx -        150 r8 archer
JustCause -  150 sin
Saytr -          150 seeker
AlphaPrime - 14x barb
KidNap       -  14x veno (main)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Possible drops that would be worth all this to farm.
1. EC (since the whole server is ran by EC)
2. Pure god stones (farming FC for these lovely is a pain unless your a sin)
3. Elixirs (more of these in the world would make PvP more entertaining)
4. Warsoul Crystals (If this is a endgame instance we should have end game mats)
5. COG or waistband's ( maybe just one or two at the final boss)
6. Level scrolls/ training esoterica ( would be worth farming for alt)
7. Rep badges ( nothing more endgame then R8)
8. R8 mats (again nothing more endgame then this)
9. Just a final idea for g16,g17,g18 wep badges for using for alts, also a tiny chance to get demonic tokens would be a nice idea too. 

Just another idea. Make a daily quest to where you need to run this instance, the prize for doing this might be more EC or any of the things I just selected. Also make like a badge that you collect XX amount then you can trade this for rarer things, such as flight tokens, SoT, mount tokens and things that cost alot. Final idea, maybe like if you collect the tokens enough, after 300 or so you can get dragonchild or something. Just a idea but would be a difficult way to get the necklace (this might cause more people to rage about it then not) but i wouldn't suggest making achievable for a long time. Maybe instead of the dragon child make the tokens for completing quest able to trade to TM tokens. Like a 1:10 ratio. 1 token for quest = 10 TM tokens. This might make people more interested in farming this cape.

These are just some more ideas I had please tell me what you think (be nice)

1. can
2. can
3. can
4. wont happen, we want Warsong to be exclusive (im sure u mean warsong crystals not warsoul hehe)
5. again, it wont happen sorry, we want exclusive instances for this end game rare items sorry.
6. we will see about this 2.
7. this one sounds good we will see if we come up with a good rate for it if we ever get a new instance
8. same as 7
9. this sounds ok but from bosses only not normal monsters.

Your idea: we have something similar to this prepared alrdy, but as i mentioned we are working on it and we dont wanna give too much details tillw e release it.

PS: im assuming you guys want an instance with monsters that drops few basic items (epic coins, low pure god stones, low elixirs) and bosses to drop more rare items (reputation badges, G16 token, G17 token, Demonic Token) and then a fnial boss which have low rate on drops (rank 8 materials)...is this what u guys mean ?
im keeping esoterias and level srolls out of it....i didnt get if you guys wanted an instance to farm Dragon items + Rank 8 recast items...or an instance to have some fun and farm some normal stuff but usefull...

i dont see whats point about making an instance to drop things that alrdy drop in another instance...for example the Warsong Crystals...you guys us to put 5 bosses inside an instance for people to freely solo ? thats not gonna happen, its too easy and would ruin the game im sorry.