Epic Perfect World

Lag?

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Hi all,
Okay so i just logged into game and then i got lagged ( my ping was 10k +  :'( ) and my connection is fine i can browsing and playing another server... can some GMs help me? actually my ping is about 300ms. Thanks

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i don't really get it how people lag so much :/
whats the speed of your ethernet card? you might be using a higher speed than your card accepts thus the lag.
i have 150ms when im in west...

Offline Gregory

Evil...give me thy computer <.<

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its old...cost me 1.100Euros 5years ago  :sad:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'm sorry ET but ima have to take that computer out of your possession for legal reason. Put your hands in the air and step away from the computer.... Lol I wish I got a video from when I rubberbanded from wood dummy to just before the ramp going out of west.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Now its fine.. Thank you all  ^-^

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
A quick FYI: internet lag has many possible causes but it has nothing to do with how old or recent your computer is. The most common reason is a host along the way that's having problems. You can simply wait and hope that that host will fix the issue soon or unplug your modem from both the computer and the power for 5 mins, that will make the connection choose another route to the destination.