Epic Perfect World

Problem with voting

Offline Marijana

• Beginner
I do not know why but I can not vote today. Every time when I try to vote, it returns me to the home page and havent confirmation on voting.
After that, i have option to vote again and again and again and never get confirmation.
Someone else have problem like me?

dorothyerika

I voted at 5am today,and I dont think I got the gold..But what if you try it on another computer?If not then idk :P

Offline Marijana

• Beginner
You cant because the voting identify internet service provider IP addresses so that is irrelevant whether I vote with one or another computer.
For the same reason my husband and I can not with two different computers to vote for themselves because each account is only one vote

Offline Ste_

You cant because the voting identify internet service provider IP addresses so that is irrelevant whether I vote with one or another computer.
For the same reason my husband and I can not with two different computers to vote for themselves because each account is only one vote

You can vote from your phone. Which then means you can both vote every 6 hours.

Also, Voting Link 1 is a bit glitchy lately. Im sure you still get the gold for it though, as I have done the past 3 times I have voted.