Epic Perfect World

Flashing Icons

Offline LordoftheBleak

• With each kill...
There is a flashing question mark at the top of my screen, and it won't go away. When people send me invites, there is an exclamation mark as well. I can't click on them, and they don't ever stop. I noticed the encyclopedia was flashing, so I clicked it and then after that it I could click them and it worked. But later it happened again, and now nothing else on my screen is blinking and I've clicked almost everything. I tried searching for this, but I didn't get any results, so if this a re-post I apologize, but could someone give me a hand?
With each kill I grow wiser, and with added wisdom I grow stronger.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
ok so you got rid of the help notification ( the flashing question mark) but now your not getting any notifications at all?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline LordoftheBleak

• With each kill...
Nah, I got rid of it, but it came back and now what I did the first time doesn't work.

Offline LordoftheBleak

• With each kill...
Well, I let my friend sign on as me from another computer to try to fix it and she was able to click it just fine, but I continued to have problems with it until it just started working for no apparent reason.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Thats really odd. You just never know.. Weird things happen..I've never had that problem though. Glad u got it fixed. :monkey-42:

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Sometimes I have a glitch when I get a squad invite or friend request where it will not show text if I click the exclamation point. But, if you hover the cursor over the box that comes up you can click a highlighted portion of it. Then, a dialog comes up for you . ;D hope that helps some
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...