Epic Perfect World

Voting Website 1 not working

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
The voting website 1 isn't working you get the 404: ERROR.
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Mine works just fine. Could be something running through the internet and that causing it though, wouldn't know for sure. D:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
as always, its not on our end.. Xtremetop100's site is always going through changes and this shyt happens every now and then.. give em some time and they'll be all fixed by them, hopefully..

but i believe we still get our cubi/gold and all... so dw. just our vote doesn't count for the server rankings and all, this means it doesn't work for any of the other server's either sooo we should be good. :D

my whole analysis could be wrong though... hehe.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Ste_

as always, its not on our end.. Xtremetop100's site is always going through changes and this shyt happens every now and then.. give em some time and they'll be all fixed by them, hopefully..

but i believe we still get our cubi/gold and all... so dw. just our vote doesn't count for the server rankings and all, this means it doesn't work for any of the other server's either sooo we should be good. :D

my whole analysis could be wrong though... hehe.

Yea, we still get our cubi for it. And yes the xtremetop100 page is having problems again. They are never ending >.<

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I get this today:

404: Document Not Found

We're sorry, but the document you requested cannot be found on this server.

Most likely, this is a result of yet another reorganization of xtremetop100.com Web site to reflect our constant evolution and business emphasis, coupled with a transition from an old server.

At least it's better than the last few days xD

Offline LillOne

• Beer is the water of life ^.^
  • Characters: LillOne
I got the error site first - closed it n reclick to vote, no problems - I always click twice to c that the vote got through n I c the timer... This time if I click on vote 1 again n again I got to vote site with no timer on?
Wont log to game atm cuz need sleep so can't check IF got the vote from both sites :/

Offline Ste_

I got the error site first - closed it n reclick to vote, no problems - I always click twice to c that the vote got through n I c the timer... This time if I click on vote 1 again n again I got to vote site with no timer on?
Wont log to game atm cuz need sleep so can't check IF got the vote from both sites :/

I dont think it does. Just checked, I done it twice too, and didnt get double the gold, which is good saves people abusing it.

Offline LillOne

• Beer is the water of life ^.^
  • Characters: LillOne
I dont think it does. Just checked, I done it twice too, and didnt get double the gold, which is good saves people abusing it.
Agree :) I wasn't out for more gold just wanted to know that the vote went through ^^

Offline Ste_

Agree :) I wasn't out for more gold just wanted to know that the vote went through ^^

Mine did, so Im sure yours did :P

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
ye i asked my friends that play other p servers of pw and they said its happening with them too
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
The voting website 1 isn't working you get the 404: ERROR.

are u blind at voring 1 says if doesnt work click again why does it work for me on second try and doesnt for u?
cause u dont try nab

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
are u blind at voring 1 says if doesnt work click again why does it work for me on second try and doesnt for u?
cause u dont try nab

why so mad... no need to be so insulting..

and the little msg in brackets next to voting site 1 link,,, was added very recently after this thread was made, was most probably DUE to this thread being made... :/

and its a legit issue with the voting site :/ so calm ur tits.

Last Edit: Oct 19, 2012, 09:13 am by PARANOIA
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
cause u dont try nab
ok !. u are reported now and 2. that is a new feature so before u get mad with people u dont know i would zip it and see how old post is.
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
closed

sSpy gets forum warn