Epic Perfect World

hi

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
i made 3 fights 2day and first one was vs krispy kerme my net went off and i dced when i got backed i saw he kill ed me well its ok seccend one was vs Casanovaand was very close fight but i died i dont want enter 2 detales seccend one was vs cassanova when we said go and he used hh and i got stuned+frenze screen for 20~ secs i was in frenze screen when i camed out i saw i died its ok when i ressed guess what happend? 3 of my allys krispy kerme and casanova and xcurse started 2 res kill me but they faild, i wanted show this 2 show u what hate can do ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Hey Poetic, I'm not gona talk about your 1vs1, we all know that in pvp, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, its how the game goes. And its hwo u actually learn how to play your toon.
This been told, I think i should add you fought 2 of the prolly the best pvp players of DW. They do know their class, they played it for a very long time, wining any of them wil not be easy. But then again its PvP, u learn go againt the ones that really know whtatehy are doing.

About the rez killing, That is never ok, In a private server where Pk is a ecential part of the server, Amore Pk etiquete should be respected and implemented. Calling a member of a allied faction is not a good sign neither something that should been happening. But then we all know you are not a saint yourself. I'm notin any way excuseing the NH members, but we all know that there is always 2 sides of the stories, and when it comes to players who are rivals for nature, it comes to dif to certain rules be respected.

Have a nice day.

Ex

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
ALL i'll say is ;

alot of our rivals have been entering our allied factions for protections and what not(some are atleast)...  and some of them has trash talked and done quite noticeable wrongs against NH to extreme point of annoyance and out of tolerance boundaries, and the hatred for those players will drive some NHs to atk them regardless of our no killing allies rule.

not saying its ok to do so, i do talk to my members in each and every occasion that i hear about and take appropriate measures, regardless of who they killed.... BUT, then again.. before allying with ANY of our current allied guilds we made it pretty clear about recruiting our hardcore haters and enemies (if you will, lol) ... and when NN recruited you, we did mention it to NN leader & director about this possibility, if they(or any of our allied faction) don't listen then, there's not much to do other than ending the alliance. :) ,

after trashtalking(everyone does it, but when i say trashtalk i don't mean the usual bull shyt, i mean personal attacks and what not) and doing all sorts of other wrongs against NH, you can't expect them to just leave you alone just because you entered their allied guild lol...   and our allied guilds should not be recruiting these people anyways if they care about the alliance at all.

having said that, i will talk to my members nonetheless.

so, have a good day^^
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
hello exc u think those ppl r gods of pk in DW? let me show u somethink, i killed every one alot not even ones i dont say im the best or somethink like this, fact is when i killed those guys and ended hate staid and awww im soooo suprised when they wanted res kill me if enemy do its ok but if ur ally do what it means? its means pure of hate on me and exc history btw me and them is for out of sz in dw u wasnt there 2 see , if u saw what i done 2 them , if one of them was u u would res kill me 2 ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
hi labs, every one knows hate btw u and me but totaly i like u why? when i was in those factions who we made alot of fights 2geder u tryed 2 kill me badly but yet i killed u no matter how many was with u when i join NN it wasnt bc of NH dont atk me ask JP when i said i want join NN reson i went there was cuz i like JP and NexNation and we got powerfull lead and even if NN be against OF nh i will stay cuz im totaly loyal person and reason i left Xpen was cuz Insa told me kill ur freinds[khaled,kilyyy,rein,....] or leave both of sites was my freinds and i dont wanted 2 atk so i left , hate is a bad think i dont have it at all cuz i done my kills but urs r remaining and u want take it even we be ally well thats a childish think and labs u stoped 2 atking me why? BC u respect our Faction not act like a child that was nice of u ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
LOOOL dude u really got issues saving up all the SS for ppl u killed hahahahaha. why u bragging about killing ppl in pk? i guess u trophy these SS since they happen once in a life time.
what kind of idiot would do that lol

ty alot man u made my day i have not laughed this much in 1 day    :))

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
yw budd, im alone hunter and dont have alot of boot suckers in this game only person is like my bro and protect me is DreadLord,well all trashtalks happen there is alot of lies ,i wont lie at all and for prove it i got SS against those ppl r against e i got ace ;) i think u got it why i got SS 2 show pp llike u the trueth ty.
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline SHINIGAMI

would help understand you if u took english lessons, ty.

anyways dumbass....

didn't ask for your life story.

ummm....

i done my kills but yours are still remaining

lmao..  if only i took SS of all the insignificant players i killed, i'd have an album of u laying dead..

unfortunately i don't do that and you will forever remain insignificant. .... why ? ... cause of your stupidity and childish mentality...

parts of the reason why i say that, will be pretty self explanatory after reading my analysis of your SS's.

as for ur SS,

word of advice, if you are gna upload SS, upload ones that doesn't sells yourself short...

lemme explain...

the first SS, ...... i was 1v1-ign & talking with wet, when u 2x sparked in stealth and poped on me. (i didnt even atk u back)

evidance, =  u still having the the 2x spark atk% increase buff. + the will surge buff.   which only lasts 7 sec. the fact u only lost 9068 hp, out of which, 8858 was dealth by Wet, the other 210 was probably taken out by my SoV.

2x sparking on a psy. especially when hes busy with someone else(in black vodoo), is not really a big feat. ... u only look more pathetic doing so, especially when u take SS of it to gloat about it later lmao.

as for ur 2nd SS, lmao.. u 2x sparked on another sin, while you are fully buffed + psy buffs + even IG-d lmao ...

i don't need to say any more on that SS ROFL... ur a pathetic excuse for a sin, since you find these feat. gloat worthy.

anyways.. upload better SS, learn to play your class better, without psy buffs and all LMAO...

and don't force us to start making video's of raping you....  i have my tolerance level for insignificant people.

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
labs, dear freind how u can lie? if u remember i dobt u will in first SS before that happend i killed u with a knife trrow it i tihkn it was 1 vs 1 but not vs wet after u resed u chi uped and atked me [i would do 2] but i camed and started hiting u there was a freind of urs wet saw this and camed and started atking me and it was 2 late cuz i finished u if he camed 2 secs earlyed u would kill me,or wet would 50%50, in seccend SS if u remember there was a cleric in regin i was atking him and u camed and 2 spark atking me i used IG for be alive then i stealthed 3spark and i camed kill cleric 1st and then u kill u after plz dont lie my freind :)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy

Offline Dazbro

bro, you seem mad. you ok?  8) Dw bud I got YT video on way showing all servers your true skill and potential ! Poetic #1 sin all server  :))

Offline SHINIGAMI

labs, dear freind how u can lie? if u remember i dobt u will in first SS before that happend i killed u with a knife trrow it i tihkn it was 1 vs 1 but not vs wet after u resed u chi uped and atked me [i would do 2] but i camed and started hiting u there was a freind of urs wet saw this and camed and started atking me and it was 2 late cuz i finished u if he camed 2 secs earlyed u would kill me,or wet would 50%50, in seccend SS if u remember there was a cleric in regin i was atking him and u camed and 2 spark atking me i used IG for be alive then i stealthed 3spark and i camed kill cleric 1st and then u kill u after plz dont lie my freind :)

yes, we can all make stories now lmao.. ur SS says it all...

and in ur first SS.. if i chi'd up and attacked u, ur charm would be ticked.. + wet's damage dealth to u, would not equall to exactly the amount of hp u've lost lmao...  .. so please sir.. stop BS-ing and making urslef look more pathetic...

as for ur 2nd SS.... you are fully buffed, 3x sparked, and have PSY BUFF... lmao... ..   any sin with those buffs can kill any other sin, without psy buffs and shyt....

ur so pathetic.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
For exacly the same reasons, as i closed all your other previous threads, im closeing this one as well.

Ty for understand

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy