Epic Perfect World

just wondering

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
sups,since Mrai (Derpyhoves) the  (Pvp tournament hoster ) quit the game and gave her shit away i am assuimg the event will not take place on this 20th? if anyone has any info regarding this pls share <3

Thanks and sorry in advance

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I assume it will not happen.

She was privately hosting the event/giving rewards out of her pocket.

So, logic dictates that it isn't gonna happen.  She did mention that some Real life stuff may come up and prevent the event from happening...apparently it did =/
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Robbert

Aw, too bad, I couldn't wait for that tourney to begin, we can still do it for fun though, rewardless. Though I doubt those that registered for the gold would show up.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
I assume it will not happen.

She was privately hosting the event/giving rewards out of her pocket.

So, logic dictates that it isn't gonna happen.  She did mention that some Real life stuff may come up and prevent the event from happening...apparently it did =/

Oh, Too bad ;x

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
We do have a new PvP event starting soon, Hosted By ET. So not all is bad. Saddly yes with the leave of Derpy the event will not take place.

But dont all feel sad...Many more events will be comeing up. And everyone will have to have their oportunity to show their claws, or paws :P

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Puck this imma host a torny soon ofc it won't be good as NH events since I won't have the gm support but ill try donating and getting something fine

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
Puck this imma host a torny soon ofc it won't be good as NH events since I won't have the gm support but ill try donating and getting something fine

please, dont start that bullshit with out any sort of evidence(as always)... 

atleast give reasons as to why you say this shyt lol...

anyways.. just to clarify...
all NH events are organised by the creative minds in our events officer crew... and the rewards are funded by the ECs we've won from holing all these Territories.

nothign more. nothign less.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Well if I'm allowed to name the gms NHL alts I would but I remember when Jenna did 2v2 event when me and fluffy on NH gm came to the event and kept the crashers out which won't be happening with me trolols

Offline SHINIGAMI

lol NH GM?

if its true, jenna probably just asked a GM to help her set things up or something....  (everything was still funded and organised by NH)

and if you feel by doing the the GM has really done something wrong, then send aga. an email or complaint lol.. this has nothing to do with NH... not like we paying the GMs or anything lol.. (there's nothing to pay them with anyways :/ )

anyways...

none of our pvp events are held in world map for atleast 2 months or so now. especially for that very reason.

besides, and u can always ask any GM to help out with your event or anythign else :/  (as long as it doesn't require them to fund it or do anything that is unfair) .....   

GMs are there to help :)

e.g ..

i was in GV, ran out of tele's >.> ,

pm-ed syri and requested politely, and she came inside GV, and brought me some tele, OFC. i paid her the amount of coins they were worth at npc.   (this was before tele's went to boutique.)

.^ that was a true example.

soo, if u need any help.. feel free to ask any GM, if they are online and not busy, am sure, they will help, lol.. provided it doesn't require them to do anything unfair.

again.. this shyt has nothign to do with NH ... lol.

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
Mr Pokie is refering to a 2vs2 event that was hosted not long ago by Jenna, and was sponcered by Broniel.

The price was 2k rep badges for each member of the team. ( that come from Broniel pocket)
Broniel is only and just a player that donates. (he does make alot of events, not only for NH, but for the epic comunity itself)

Abot the GMS being present, for your information, there were 2 not 1. And they were called by. Due to ppl not letting the event go on. I pmed 2 of the online GMs, and they both come to see. Brash ended up staying.

Do not state facts if you dont have a clue about them.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
FYI I was in NH then I knew what was in the chat trolols

Offline SHINIGAMI

FYI I was in NH then I knew what was in the chat trolols

yet you provide no SS of any of this ?

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Dude idek how to take as trolols

Offline Ste_

Dude idek how to take as trolols

Taking a screenshot is as easy as 123, yet you fail to take one? Please, explain to me why you make up so many rumours with your lies as proof?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
With my infinite knowledge
Right...