Epic Perfect World

EPW Vent

Offline ~Sphinx~

I say that EPW gets its own vent server. I know that I love my guild and its active. But there never on our RC... and I like to talk to ppl. I feel that our gaming community would become closer if we started talking to people outside of our own guild. Anyway... just a seggestion. Plus we can better talk to GM's this way if they are willing.
Sphinx -        150 r8 archer
JustCause -  150 sin
Saytr -          150 seeker
AlphaPrime - 14x barb
KidNap       -  14x veno (main)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we have that :O we have our own teamspeak, which i dont use it cuz i can't but im sure Agatio will answer here once he sees this, he knows the info of it.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
we have that :O we have our own teamspeak, which i dont use it cuz i can't but im sure Agatio will answer here once he sees this, he knows the info of it.

Slash took vent down because nobody used it, I believe.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I will set up 'official' EPW TS3 server soon, possibly this week, if I don't forget ;P

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I thought this was an old post from Slashy...But yes he took down the vent and to be honest considering you had to search through the forums for it, it wasn't very popular. In my opinion it could have pros and cons. It's helpful for reaching a GM, but it's bad enough GMs are blue spammed upon log in now imagine that blue spam and turn it into voices ><
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Munin

I thought this was an old post from Slashy...But yes he took down the vent and to be honest considering you had to search through the forums for it, it wasn't very popular. In my opinion it could have pros and cons. It's helpful for reaching a GM, but it's bad enough GMs are blue spammed upon log in now imagine that blue spam and turn it into voices ><

yah i c  it´s much better if just a couple of ppl have them in theyre skype and can feel preferred

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150