Epic Perfect World

Making use of Spirit

Offline IsFuzzy

Ok as I dont know if this is possible but who cares ill suggest this i have a crap load of spirit and i believe a lot of others has a lot also. I think we should be able to change some spirit to some exp or epic coins make the farming that everyone has to do for levels worth the grinding we are doing cause atm i have no books to learn and have about 86 mil spirit i think we should make a way to change this spirit and make it useful instead of sitting there.

Offline nkv1

I would not exchange spirit for anything else.
sage/demon skill 89 costs 1 million spirit per skill
sage/demon skill 92 costs 1.5 million spirit per skill
sage/demon skill 99 costs 2 million spirit per skill
skills we do not have and hope to have
skills on level 79 are 1 million per skill
skills on level 100 costs 4 million spirit per skill
If exchange were possible i would exchange coins for spirit
Learn all sage or demon skills than report back how much spirit u have left.
And also when and if we get genies you can feed genies with spirit.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 10:16 am by nkv1
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

79 and 100 skills dont work here, as for the other skills you can save SOME sp for the skills you still have to learn

i think this is a good idea, make it optional for people how much SP they want to convert IF they want to convert, I have 181million spirit and still 10 dark skills to learn, thats only at MOST 20 mill sp, what am I to do with the other 160mill sp? I like this idea, whether it excahnge for cubi, ec, exp, or in game gold, think we should be allowed to exchange it.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline nkv1

Why not make a spirit transfer an alt character.
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
Ok as I dont know if this is possible but who cares ill suggest this i have a crap load of spirit and i believe a lot of others has a lot also. I think we should be able to change some spirit to some exp or epic coins make the farming that everyone has to do for levels worth the grinding we are doing cause atm i have no books to learn and have about 86 mil spirit i think we should make a way to change this spirit and make it useful instead of sitting there.

Yeah, im about to go negative if agatio hasn't changed the cap, and I don't have all of my skills yet. :(

Id like to see a formula set up where you can exchange lets say 25 mill spirit for 1 level scroll (the one that gives you 2.4 mill exp) at my level 2.4 mill exp doesn't move my bar so I wouldn't get far with the amount I have but at least its less time I had to spend in a cave grinding away needlessly yet in essence I would still have to grind because I would have to replenish that spirit, lol so either way id have to grind but id have a way to spend that unneeded spirit.

Only problem with this idea that I see is that it will be removing Agatio from developing the server to servicing peoples spirit to exp needs and I don't think Aga has enough time to service the community on a day to day basis. He would be spending all his time exchanging it for people and wouldn't have anytime for the server files :(
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 11:48 am by darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline IsFuzzy

as someone said 79 100 skills dont work but i have 86mil spirit that im not using cause i cant seem to get my books to drop so why not change that 86mil spirit to 86mil exp or something its worth the idea cause we have to farm for levels so hard and all we spend a lot of time farming for 150

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I have all but 3 of my demon skills (Because Mountain's Finger and Peachblossom in Abbadon hate me) learned, and have 147m spirit. :|

And about Agatio having to spend all his time exchanging it for people, the last server I played on had a player control panel (which I believe Aga said he was working on a while ago) that allowed players to exchange their spirit for vote points (that server's version of Cubi), which I think would be a great idea. I'm just not sure how complicated it would be to create a system like that.

Offline Wick

• Got Soul ?

Offline g0rml3ss

Think I'm pretty much sorted for skills (79 & 100 when they arrive included) I like the idea of exchange for exp scrolls but not untill 151 is unlocked  ;)
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 09:52 pm by g0rml3ss

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
either way i think it would be awesome if there was a way to convert

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*