Epic Perfect World

BM ~ Need help.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Can someone tell me the best Stats for a BM ( Farmer + Pkér. )
Also, whats the best to pk + farm? ( i have dragon fists, claws and axes )
if someone knows, please leave a message :)

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Manny could tell u different opinions, the BM i wanna make will have max aps i can get on bm that is HA gears and 2 pices of LA the wristh and boots ...Maq ornaments the neck and belt  and all demon skills... if u know how to stun lock with aps u can do rlly good in pvp.

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Manny could tell u different opinions, the BM i wanna make will have max aps i can get on bm that is HA gears and 2 pices of LA the wristh and boots ...Maq ornaments the neck and belt  and all demon skills... if u know how to stun lock with aps u can do rlly good in pvp.

I have 3 HA and 2 LA, But whats the best stats to PVP + Farm + Best weapon, that was my Q    :-X

Offline Shmogon

I put only in dex as much as i need for my weapons and the rest in str., but i can imagine there are people who are doin it a lil bit other than that.

Talking about PvE- Weapons, i'd say Axes since u can rush pretty fast through BH and then AoE 'em and at Bosses at for example u can use ur fists :)

PvP: U need both u can pretty much Aps any Magic class if u can stunlock, if u with against EA you shouldn't have big troubles as long as u have ur magic marrow activated.... Heavy classes require some talent in stunlock and some good timing.

Little hint: If u Stun - Freeze - stun you dont have to time it 100% accurate since u can freeze and stun an enemy at the same moment, its possible to slay any magic class within seconds (:

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Yup if u learn how to stun lock u can do really great , also use ure marrows right, get demon drake bash...it has 7.5sec stun,  the best weapon for bm in my opinion is fists and axes...so is weapons ... i do the same in points put dex i need for weapons rest in strng for dmg...i was thinking to get rank 8 also ...to use 3pices...but since i sawd they removed -int from boots and plate...no point in geting them unless is for the rank 8 weapons...the poleaxe pike.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Yup if u learn how to stun lock u can do really great , also use ure marrows right, get demon drake bash...it has 7.5sec stun,  the best weapon for bm in my opinion is fists and axes...so is weapons ... i do the same in points put dex i need for weapons rest in strng for dmg...i was thinking to get rank 8 also ...to use 3pices...but since i sawd they removed -int from boots and plate...no point in geting them unless is for the rank 8 weapons...the poleaxe pike.
Its depends on anyone build.. you can have 5 sec bonus with Pike ( Demon Meteor Rush ) and slowing magic casters to +50% channeling with Sword.. so its all about play style and build..  ^-^

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
its all about play style and build..  ^-^

and latency (ping) QQ
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Can someone tell me the best Stats for a BM ( Farmer + Pkér. )
Also, whats the best to pk + farm? ( i have dragon fists, claws and axes )
if someone knows, please leave a message :)