Epic Perfect World

Rank 8

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
ok i'm sure this is posted somewhere but i'm too lazy to look. is it really worth it to try to R8 all my toons?

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Therras

• Papi.
It's worth for every class...

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
could sum1 make a guide for how to get r8? there aren't any guides for that in the guides section. Thanks!
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
could sum1 make a guide for how to get r8? there aren't any guides for that in the guides section. Thanks!

what u need a guide for to buy rep? LOL
u make it with ec or buy from botique is that simple

Offline beardragon

• Old Player

It's easy really:

1. Get to 200k rep
2. Go the Commander-in-chief and get the rank badges along with the r8 badge
3. Teleport to 1k streams and talk to Ti Chien to buy the r8 gears

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
I dont get why aga took int off r8 HA top really o.0 so now were stuck to boots

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
I dont get why aga took int off r8 HA top really o.0 so now were stuck to boots
prob to balance anw dragon gear is better then r8 except weapon

Tali

Depends.

The stats on Dragon are lovely, however they are fixed, which makes everyone wearing full Dragon geared the same.
The set bonus of Dragon gives +8 attack level, +10 defense level and another stat based on your gear type.

R8 recast gear, while only having 3 stats per armor/4 per weapon, are all random. You can attain 1-25 attk/def level on the weapon, and a wide variety of stats, however, as I said, all are random and it costs 163 ec to recast after the initial 263 fee.
Another feature of r8r is the ability to hone. Honing keeps the attributes however changes the points assigned to each attribute i.e. 4 STR after honing could become 11 STR.
The set bonus of R8R is +25 attack level, + 25 defense level, and another stat based on your gear type.

Obviously I'm R8R  ;)