Epic Perfect World

Patch v41

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Just some minor bugs fixed but requires the game to be updated.
Pay attention to Black Unicorns, all of them are now 11m/s there are no more Black Unicorns for 14m/s nor 15m/s.
Update the game to see the new changes please.

Enjoy the game !  :-\

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
lmao!! I wonder how many other ppl like me bought a bunch of those Unicorns..I figured that they were gonna be removed and I could use them as prizes for my guildies.  Eh well, I still can i suppose.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline BlueRose

• Anime, Whatelse?
Mhmm, i'will update it right away, i want to see updates too:p

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
lmao!! I wonder how many other ppl like me bought a bunch of those Unicorns..I figured that they were gonna be removed and I could use them as prizes for my guildies.  Eh well, I still can i suppose.
ikr
Agatio got us ..
i saw many ppls sell for 200 ecs or 100 ecs before patch . poor ppls that bought from them ecs burned even a person make them via forge waste ecs thx god not happend to firehorse

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I notice that some Boutique items got changed, Super Level Scroll used to be 5 Gold now it's 4 Gold and got it's description fixed in the Boutique, and I belive more things got their price changed.

dorothyerika

:'( Why u put Black Unicorns to 11m/s? :<

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
What about all of us who actually used a mont token to the that Unicorn before that happened?

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
:'( Why u put Black Unicorns to 11m/s? :<

From what I know it got available to buy from the Mounts NPC as well insead of being from Mount Token only, and a lot of ppl paid more that the NPC price to get that mount from other players. It sorta became a kind of scam.

What about all of us who actually used a mont token to the that Unicorn before that happened?

KratoS said yesterday in-game that there will be no refunds of any kind for this.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut

KratoS said yesterday in-game that there will be no refunds of any kind for this.

Well that sux balls. But what can ya do??? Notta Damn thing. So people just wasted their mount tokens. Thats no big deal..Right?
Last Edit: Oct 15, 2012, 11:41 pm by Nutters

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
My client is updated and I don't see the damn thing on the Mounts merchant. Only on the Boutique forge. And I can't even make it there. Hmpf... >.>

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
The black unicorn as been removed form the Mount NPC. As for the Mount token option one, it is temporarelly unavaileble.
Last Edit: Oct 16, 2012, 04:38 pm by Excilius

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
So it's gonna be a 14/15 m/s mount once it's fixed?

Offline Excilius

• The Pink Barb
  • Faction: Zodiac
If i'm not mistaken Agatio and ET said before all Dark Unicorns will become a 11m/s mount.

All credits of the Siggy go to Lucy

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Mkay... I just don't get why it was ever made a Mount Token option then. o_ô

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
I think that it was done by mistake, and instead of just leaving it at a mount token and deal with the fact that they lost out on ec's they are going to take the additional speed from us and make our mounts that we wasted our ec's on worth squat cause clearly that is the thing to do..

Life is too short to be anything but Happy