Epic Perfect World

New Class suggestions?

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
i would really like to see a necromancer and a reaver, something along those lines!
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.

Offline Keiju

• wik ep.
Go develop one...
Ctrl+Alt+Elite.
>Wik paper ep,
>still kills Insanity.

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
8) A hampster barb lol (Add on to the barbs)

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
Well, technically there ARE necromancers and liches in here. Venomancers can tame certain undead pets, and their attacks are pretty necromancer like. As for Liches, that would be mystic and there a reason for that (if you read the starting quests for eg u know this but if not i'll give u short verson)  ;o

ok, we all know humans, untamed, elves, tideborn, yadda yadda yadda. Ok, Earthguards, are dead, like literally walking dead. They are souls that were disturbed by the Wraiths, and have infused themselves with the earth to give them a physical form. They arent zombies cause they arent corpses, they are something all together. They are earthguard cause they are the souls of the dead, born of the earth to protect the world from the wraiths. Seekers have traits from all physical classes, and Mystics are all mage classes merged into one. I could show evidence of that, but i'd be getting off topic.

Ok, so Mystics are kinda like liches cause they are dead, can summon creatures to fight for them, and they dont die when you kill them (lol)

So yes, if you want Necromancers and stuff like that, you can make one with enough dedication. However it would be for the sole purpose of roleplaying and if that the case, you may wanna try an RPG like Oblivion, or Skyrim, however they lack the MMO feature, so sadly you cant have both unless you play both. Your call  ;P
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Delirious

• Fighting on the edge of Insanity.....
  • Characters: Adamantite
Ichigo_/\_:i suggest a badass combination of all HA classes all of em put together  :-\

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
Ichigo_/\_:i suggest a badass combination of all HA classes all of em put together  :-\
??? HAMPSTER BARB!!! xD

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
They do. It's called seeker bro  :P

They can stunlock like bms, tank like barbs, DD like archers, sins, and BMs, they have range like archers, they deal metal damage like archers, they can raise detection lvl like sins, telestun like sins, debuff like sins and Bms, resist stuns like bms (sage unfetter), sage blade afinity has a side affect of granting a 6 sec buff identical to Tidal protection, and yet, at the same time have their own unique set of moves.

You ask for a hybrid class of all HA classes, but in truth, seekers top that by being a hybrid of all melee classes.  ;)
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I want a cheese burger toon that shoots bacon bits and has a french fry sword o.o

:D
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Vampire class  8) i wanna see that in pwi and ZOMBIEES!!!

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut

+10

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline WolfSpirit

• Snarky and I Know It!

There's already a game put out by the same company that has vampires as a class.  They're quite OP - do you REALLY want another OP class?   :rolleyes:  I'm not even sure the PW devs could find a way to even make another race or class in the official game; as it is it feels like they've already hit the wall on that.  There's no room for it, and I think almost every role imaginable in a party has been filled at least once, if not more.

I do, however find the suggestion of a cheeseburger with a french fry sword amusing.  It makes me wish that we could skin our own weapons and armor like Aion did.  Being able to beat the crap out of somebody with a bouquet of flowers was epic win.

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
They do. It's called seeker bro  :P

They can stunlock like bms, tank like barbs, DD like archers, sins, and BMs, they have range like archers, they deal metal damage like archers, they can raise detection lvl like sins, telestun like sins, debuff like sins and Bms, resist stuns like bms (sage unfetter), sage blade afinity has a side affect of granting a 6 sec buff identical to Tidal protection, and yet, at the same time have their own unique set of moves.

my ass, try playing a seeker that doesnt use occult and seeker cant debuff sht if u havent noticed o.0, and omg a 3 sec anti stun- so much like a bm xD only thing close to a seeker is a barb that can tele stun

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker
I would want an Assassin Mixed with Barb :police:
SmextGirl- Mystic 145

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
0.o wdh since when seekers can stun lock like bm's? i know they got a 4sec max stun skill? and an 3sec resist stuns...bm's anti stun skill resist for more sec also increses evasion and make imune to all movements + increses speed...seekers can stun like barbs mabe.

Offline bieme

• <3
  • <3
  • Characters: Bieme - 150 Sage Psy
Okay well some interesting suggestions. Let's not argue about seekers please... They aren't worth the words.
Hey everyone i just wanted to let you know i love you all.