Epic Perfect World

Silly Question

Offline Rhelanna

Ok so I've seen these Buff NPCs around. Exactly how are you supposed to get them to work?  :-[

Offline Rompur

hit them with aoe and get ep buffs + 3 spark..
you need to be white name and sometimes need hold ctrl when hitting aoe to npc cos sometimes it dont give buff

Offline Rhelanna

Thanks. I don't do the white name thing though, so the buffs are useless to me. rofl

Offline kirya00

Well if you know your going to be inside an instance you can go white name and get the buff like in TT or Lunar. It comes in very handy if you are going solo mode :)

Offline alfred

• Troublemaker!
  • Characters: Jotun/Jotunborn
  • Faction: Arcturus
No you don't need to be white. On my archer i activate buff npc by hitting it with daggers a few times and then using wingspan. On cleric, siren kiss followed by cyclone.

Offline Rhelanna

Thanks for the replies. Quite helpful. :)

Offline Rhelanna

Unfortunately it doesn't work for me with blue name or even white name if you just log in. I have tried. Tbh I don't like that I would have to put myself into pk mode to do this, even in an instance, because I don't wanna be in pk mode for 10 hours. So it's buffer alts on seperate acct for me.

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
When you get the buffs from the Npc make sure your close to it. Some times if you are not right next to the Npc you will not get the buff, you can stay blue name and still get the buff as well. Just try to stand really close to it and Aoe.

Offline Rhelanna

Thanks for the tip. I'll try it.

Offline Rhelanna

Okay I just tried it out. I was practically on top of the npc when I tried. All it game me was full spark, intuition, sharpen, and increased critical hit rate. No cleric buffs.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Sometimes you need to use ctrl + aoe skill if you want to get cleric's buffs.

Offline Rhelanna

Okies. Went into fcc to test it. Didn't work with blue name. But relogged so my name was white, and it worked. Thanks Agatio.
Last Edit: Mar 05, 2012, 09:54 am by Rhelanna

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Glad you got it to work :)