Epic Perfect World

DN facebook posting

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
This server amazes me on the "blame"
This is a copy and paste from the dn facebook page:

to:Yes Dave Afrim is a stupid Romanian guy (cock-sucking) that he said he live in France trentddos(skype) and "Cu Surubu" his face book he dose this using IRC and he also said that he wants money from us a monthly fee of 350$ i also think that vendetta and epic pw is behind this(we would of pay this sume but we have no guaranty that they wont be back for more) so we decided to take actions legally and protect the servers as best as we can we have all infos to chtach this guy its only a Mather of time before he will smile from behind the bars

===PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS OPERATION COST A LOT OF MONEY AND ANY DONATIONS OF ANY KIND ARE IMPERIAL NECESSARY FOR THE SERVERS TO SURVIVE===

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Typical angry human being ridiculously blaming anything he see's that deems worthy or unworthy just to find any excuse to soothe or support his panic. Sad, though. :/
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
EPIC NIMDA that`s why i moved half of DN here..got sick of his bullshits and money hunger...so let him be

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
===PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS OPERATION COST A LOT OF MONEY AND ANY DONATIONS OF ANY KIND ARE IMPERIAL NECESSARY FOR THE SERVERS TO SURVIVE===

lmao, so basicly DN is screwed unless ppl pay up to keep playing. I honestly think they're pulling up the biggest scam on their players lol.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw