Epic Perfect World

Need help

yunie1

I want to play this server but I cant get torrent to work. Can anyone help me? .-. And my internet fails to download directly B T W >.<
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2012, 08:13 pm by yunie1

Scylla

I want to play this server but I cant get torrent to work. Can anyone help me? .-. And my internet fails to download directly B T W >.<

Can you clarify torrent not working?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Why don't try with a different navigator, like opera or something?? I think you can pause the download from Opera.
Last Edit: Oct 11, 2012, 02:03 am by JoshDL

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
do not use google chrome thats the first tip, somehow using it will corrupt the files <.<
you can use free program that allow to stop downloads and then start over anytime, i can think of JDownloader for example (but kinda slow transfers in my opinion).
but can u clarify a bit more the problem with the "cant get torrent to work".

Offline Far

• Sneaky
  • Light Speed
  • Characters: Far
do not use google chrome thats the first tip, somehow using it will corrupt the files <.<
you can use free program that allow to stop downloads and then start over anytime, i can think of JDownloader for example (but kinda slow transfers in my opinion).
but can u clarify a bit more the problem with the "cant get torrent to work".

i use google chrome and i have np with it i always used o_O

Mrai

i use google chrome and i have np with it i always used o_O
Then use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox or something.

Offline Saphi

I've had to download it for several people on several different computers apparently i'm the pueblo geek squad.. anyway...I use mozilla browser and vuze to download the torrent. It allows u to pause if necessary, cause u never know what lifes gonna throw at ya and its pretty user friendly. If u have any questions u can email me @ [email protected].

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Here is the open-source torrent client I use:

Deluge
http://deluge-torrent.org/

Google it first if you are suspicious. It has all the bells and whistles you want, but easy enough to navigate for newbs. You can also try the Maxthon browser, it has both the WebKit engine (used in Chrome) and the Trident engine (found in Internet Explorer), so it is the like the ultimate browser. Has just about every configuration option you can imagine as well.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian