Epic Perfect World

Quick Question..?

Offline jueltr

• Beginner
is it safe to vote while the server is down?
by safe i mean will i get my cubi?

jtia

Mrai

is it safe to vote while the server is down?
by safe i mean will i get my cubi?

jtia
Yes you will still get cubi for voting even though the server is down.

Mrai

I wouldnt do it. I believe the cubi is still controlled via gdelivery, which is tied to the server itself. Would be safe to wait for the server to come online to be perfectly sure.

MageTank
Only reason I say it's safe to do so and that your cubi still counts, is because my votes during the DDoS attack the other day still counted while server was offline. But hey, MT is the one who's more knowledgable than I am. So listen to him over me. Hurr.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
you still get gold well for me was like it idk about u lol
i check it before when we had big updates and server was off also here is 4 am for me now i vote or not no matter cuz i go sleep xD so i shot my last bullet also losing 1 cubi is nothing btw but in my idea good u vote for our server \o/ even u do'nt get cubi (1%)

Offline Aquasfira

• I love neon colors!!
  • My life is everywhere, and I'll live it all! <3
 :-X lol Imma vote now ^_^

DA: http://obsidianthorn.deviantart.com/
Aquasfira 150-Cleric Demon | UglyStick 150-Seeker Sage
Luxray 148-Archer Demon | Bawllin 140-Barb Sage

Mrai

Theres a difference. When a DDoS occurs, it attacks the login service, bringing it down. The other core functions of jetty (gs.conf, gdelivery,etc) stay online. This means that while connection to the login server and map service are offline, but the database and delivery service is still running. This means you still get your cubi. When agatio is doing a maintenance, everything within the server is offline. This means login service, map daemon, gs.conf, gdelivery, gamed (the database service) and all of services tied to jetty via pwadmin, also goes offline. This means voting may not contribute to your cubi. I dont know exactly how agatio setup his vote script, but if its anything like mine, then he still uses the old methods of delivering cubi via gdelivery. Unless the 1.4 server files changed this, its safe to assume that you wont get cubi for voting when the entire server is offline.

MageTank
Good point, like usual. But, as it was stated above. Whether you get cubi or not, you should still vote and support your server. c:

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
  • Yall B Normal Ill B Me RaiseHell DieYoung GetFckd
  • Characters: Pinhead
  • Faction: Ironic

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
+1 and to answer your question, as long as you can log in the panel, the Silver should still be delivered, since the SQL database is running

Mrai

+1 and to answer your question, as long as you can log in the panel, the Silver should still be delivered, since the SQL database is running
Woo, got Aga to +1 a post. (o/   \o) Paarrtaaayyy.