Epic Perfect World

Dear EPW family

Mrai

Thank you guys, for all the work you put into the server and all of the help you give. I know it's school time and you can' t be on to give us any events and what not, but you guys still rock, no matter what people say.
Agatio especially, thank you for keeping the server running all the time, and updating regularly, it's much appreciated and we all look forward to the new and exciting things that you, and the GM's add to the game.
Now, this isn't to say that the server itself is perfect, nor are the GM's. Everybody and everything has flaws to it, except simple math I suppose. But still. You guys work hard and do the best you can to make sure we have the best gaming experience possible, and lemme tell you, this is possibly the best quality server -of any game- I've been on, in terms of people, GM's, and population as a whole. I love all of you in the EPW staff, and all of the players as well.
-Keep up the good work, you guys, I just wanted to post this to show you my appreciation for all that you do for the players, and myself.

Mrai

Meh... mine was better  8)

MageTank
Oh probably, but I never saw yours, so I can't confirm. xD

Mrai

That's because it was 1.3.6, and was crushed by the terrible pker's that wanted 1.4.4 x.x

RIP 1.3.6... RIP MY-EN, and RIP balance x.x

MageTank
Yeah, but you know what. Oh well. :o Game is still fun either way, yeah?

Offline Munin

Thank you guys, for all the work you put into the server and all of the help you give. I know it's school time and you can' t be on to give us any events and what not, but you guys still rock, no matter what people say.
Agatio especially, thank you for keeping the server running all the time, and updating regularly, it's much appreciated and we all look forward to the new and exciting things that you, and the GM's add to the game.
Now, this isn't to say that the server itself is perfect, nor are the GM's. Everybody and everything has flaws to it, except simple math I suppose. But still. You guys work hard and do the best you can to make sure we have the best gaming experience possible, and lemme tell you, this is possibly the best quality server -of any game- I've been on, in terms of people, GM's, and population as a whole. I love all of you in the EPW staff, and all of the players as well.
-Keep up the good work, you guys, I just wanted to post this to show you my appreciation for all that you do for the players, and myself.

well said
+1

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Mrai

well said
+1
Thank you, sir.

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
  • Yall B Normal Ill B Me RaiseHell DieYoung GetFckd
  • Characters: Pinhead
  • Faction: Ironic

Offline Pinheadfreak

• Mr.Pinhead
  • Yall B Normal Ill B Me RaiseHell DieYoung GetFckd
  • Characters: Pinhead
  • Faction: Ironic
Think this is the most i even been on forums lol

Mrai

Think this is the most i even been on forums lol
You're telling me. I've been registered for a month, and in the past three days I went from 2 posts to 300+

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
I agree very much. This is the first and maybe ONLY private server for PWI I've ever played and I absolutely love it. Not everything is perfect, there are flaws to almost everything but all in all, this server seems like a good, stable, great community. When I first got here, I thought I wouldn't like it at all as I'm very conservative. I stick to all the old-school, regular ways and never like updates/different things that stretch the regular things a bit differently that I'm used to. But as soon as I played a bit, I fell in love. Some people I asked questions to, helped me (ofc there are trolls and sarcastic people that answered too...Sarcastically. But then again there will always be those types of people around.) But I think we have a great community for a private server and appreciate everything we can have in-game and out.
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Mrai

I agree very much. This is the first and maybe ONLY private server for PWI I've ever played and I absolutely love it. Not everything is perfect, there are flaws to almost everything but all in all, this server seems like a good, stable, great community. When I first got here, I thought I wouldn't like it at all as I'm very conservative. I stick to all the old-school, regular ways and never like updates/different things that stretch the regular things a bit differently that I'm used to. But as soon as I played a bit, I fell in love. Some people I asked questions to, helped me (ofc there are trolls and sarcastic people that answered too...Sarcastically. But then again there will always be those types of people around.) But I think we have a great community for a private server and appreciate everything we can have in-game and out.
Without the trolls, we wouldn't have a lot of WC entertainment, now would we? Hurr, just an opinion, pay no mind to it.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader

COW~BOY BE~BOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated
Without the trolls, we wouldn't have a lot of WC entertainment, now would we? Hurr, just an opinion, pay no mind to it.

True, but I don't have a problem with them. To me, there are 2 different type's of trolls.

1. Childish raging lunatic noobers that THINK they're funny and annoying people but in reality are embarrassing themselves.

2. People who aren't afraid to speak their minds about opinions and other stuffs.

Although some of #2 go overboard and are jerks about it, but most of them I have respect for. As #1, I wanna punch in the head. <.<
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Very well said. We appreciate everything you all do, including the support for the forums.

Mrai

I try to support the forums the best I can. :P But for the technicals, MageTank is the guy to go to.