Epic Perfect World

Server maintenance

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Server is currently down for the maintenance, I will let you know when it will be back online, it can take up to few hours.

10:10pm: Server will be back online in around 4 hours (so 2am server time), this is when the hosting company will be done with the maintenance works. Thank you for your patience.

1:47am: Server is back online.
Last Edit: Oct 10, 2012, 01:47 am by Agatio

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
alright sounds good

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Brizzle

• Frozen Leader
  • Come at me bro
Goodluck Aga   ;)

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Yeehaa

• NoHomo <3
ty for info Aga  :)

Offline firestorm01

:Pwill take a nap then since my game is down  ::)

Offline GorDy

Thx for info and good luck! :)
BlackViking - 150 Demon Barb

Offline /\mber

Mrai

Take your time, nobody is rushing you. I hope. xD

Offline jard1

this is nonrelated to maintance but im new to forum and am a nab and dont know how to start new thread xD. I was told recently before the shutdown that u can exchange purple fc mats for exp? Where would you do this any1 have any info? k thnx

Mrai

this is nonrelated to maintance but im new to forum and am a nab and dont know how to start new thread xD. I was told recently before the shutdown that u can exchange purple fc mats for exp? Where would you do this any1 have any info? k thnx
To exchange them for exp, go to the Martial Arts Master in 1k, I don't know if it works in every city because I haven't tested it, but I can only assume it does. Anyway, then you just do FC material exchange and exchange your mats.
You can exchange the gold ones for coins too, but you'd probably have better luck selling them and making more money.

Offline xanax

• NexNation
yay server is up :P

Offline jard1

ah ok tyvm xD i knew there was an npc just couldnt remember the name exactly

Offline xanax

• NexNation
how long is couple hours???