Epic Perfect World

Patch 38

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
- Archosaur (event) Arena is now optional PvP zone which means that players with blue name will be safe from PK
- Old PvP Arena can be now accessed from Lost, Plume and Etherblade Cities

Unfortunately announced -requirement stones doesn't seem to work, so they won't be added at the moment.

This is what I will be working on in next two weeks:
- New, lvl 145+ exp instance (rebirth) for custom lvl 7 tomes
- Totally new Forest Ruins (PWI alike)
- Revamped Lunar Dungeon

This is what you can expect in future:
- 8 Trials instance in Faction Bases (very, very hard one) for lvl 151 gear

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
ooo sounds exciting  8)
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Troll

Offline kirya00

Hopefully these will be a bit caster/veno friendly :)

Thanks for all the hard work Agatio !!

Offline SeemsLegit

Seems legit
Yes...Yes it does. :3
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline CuppieCake

• Cupcakes can be so sour :D
Ysh more awesomeness :3   :o

Offline lonerose82

Then would you be able to add int to the rings and/or lower the requirements for the heavy armor or the weapon? *-* I was really looking forward to the -req stones so I could be a heavy caster. D: I would really appreciate some way for me to play the way I like to play QQs. And uh... xD looking forward to the other stuff.
~Laeya~

Offline PandaBear

this keeps causing me to dc idk y D:

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Then would you be able to add int to the rings and/or lower the requirements for the heavy armor or the weapon? *-* I was really looking forward to the -req stones so I could be a heavy caster. D: I would really appreciate some way for me to play the way I like to play QQs. And uh... xD looking forward to the other stuff.
~Laeya~
Magic attack was be replaced with int (magic) this morning. Unfortunately in only applies to newly created rings.
Last Edit: Feb 21, 2012, 09:39 am by Agatio

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Also, add something in ur to-do list:
purge buff NPC's since we all know how annoying ep buff with magic defense is cause it doesn't overwrite. Please, this would help alot. Also make these like near those normal buff NPC's so we can debuff before rebuffing.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline KinkyFReaK

• Beginner
Can you guys please work on TT instance as when we click anywhere it targets some mobs! Gets annoying! Please work on that! Thank you for taking time to read this and to concider it!

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
Can you guys please work on TT instance as when we click anywhere it targets some mobs! Gets annoying! Please work on that! Thank you for taking time to read this and to concider it!

Can you be more specific? Its not like that throught the whole TT i know that. At what location is this bug happening? Which mobs? Any video or screentshots?

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Can you be more specific? Its not like that throught the whole TT i know that. At what location is this bug happening? Which mobs? Any video or screentshots?

There was a thread about it a while ago. http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=165.0

Personally, I've never had the problem.

Offline g0rml3ss

~Laeya~
Magic attack was be replaced with int (magic) this morning. Unfortunately in only applies to newly created rings.

Any chance of a recraft option especially for the Demonic and 150 rings, Given that the +intel gives a little more dmg than the + mag att, people are currently farming up EC for eso's and tome pages for lvl 151 and lvl 7 tome and now in order to get the new rings we need an additional 100 ec .... Seems like a slap in the face for the ppl who already worked so hard to farm these already.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Any chance of a recraft option especially for the Demonic and 150 rings, Given that the +intel gives a little more dmg than the + mag att, people are currently farming up EC for eso's and tome pages for lvl 151 and lvl 7 tome and now in order to get the new rings we need an additional 100 ec .... Seems like a slap in the face for the ppl who already worked so hard to farm these already.
Acutally 100 mag attack is a bit more damage (which can be checked by testing difference with 1 pure GS and then 1 mag attack stone imbued in weapon)