Epic Perfect World

Events advices

Mrai

Do it anyway, it's fun. :D
I retired from pvp a long time ago, on Conquer Online.
It's a really long story, if you want to hear it, shoot me a pm.
Would rather not spam the forums with my boring stories. x'3

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I have outlasted every corrupt gm on this server ( i was perma-banned 8 times, yet i still remain. Immortality feels great), and trust me, they never last long.

So, why you were perma banned and others weren't?
(I had no issues with people, even telling them things
directly in their faces.)

Define the term "Corrupt GM" that you use.
(Define it sincerely to yourself.)

You work on GM's that would suit you better.
Cold you work on yourself too?

Or only "us mortals" need to improve ourselves?

LOL
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
Do it anyway, it's fun. :D

Tried PvP more than once and believe me, not fun to me at all.

Mrai

Maybe if they had more customized gears to different playstyles. Then it might be fun so you don't feel like you're fighting the same person over and over and over again.
^Totally MageTank's idea, I do not claim it, nor do I claim to claim it. I just find it's a great idea.

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Nobody is born with good judgement. Judgement can be trained too, as your judgement is trained all of your entire life. Statistically speaking, You are more likely to be racist, if your family is racist. Their views alter your judgement, altering your perception of the world around you. The same applies to this game. If agatio tells you its ok to afk level, your judgement will then shift, allowing people that zhen to afk level, slide from being banned. Vice versa if he were to tell you its not allowed.

@ET: I cant tell if your being sarcastic, but your welcome (no sarcasm intended, as i cant really say anything bad about you, as i have never seen you ingame, nor heard of your exploits).

Also, the point of being a gm isnt to have friends, or even make friends. Your job is to watch the server, without being seen or heard, unless needed. Dont stand around west, flirting with the opposite sex, or being "friendly" with any group of people. Trust me when i say this, it will only result in drama. Heres a scenario. Lets say EvilTouch talks to someone from xpendables, and is really really friendly. He laughs with xpendable members, jokes with them, and shows extra kindness towards them. Then someone from NH breaks a rule, gets punished by ET, and then hell breaks loose. People fromNH start thinking ET is against them, and allied with xpendables. They assume the gm is alligned with a certain guild, resulting in a fued that only leads to destruction to all parties involved. ET would be forced to prove he isnt biased, xpendables gets a bad reputation for having gm support, and NH members get muted and such for yelling about it.

This is just an example btw, and is in no way fact. But it has happend here before... Its easier and less biased to show no emotion to everyone, rather than some emotion to some people. The key is being civil the whole time. If someone argues in world chat, warn them. Dont curse at them, dont humiliate them publicly. Warn them in private, if they continue, mute them. If they say it was unjust, provide a SS of the offense, the warning, and the mute on the forum. This humiliates the person involved, and teaches everyone not to do it again. I sure wouldnt argue with someone of they had proof against me...

Being a GM online, is much like being a police officer in real life. Once you wear your badge, your no longer a normal citizen. You have to enforce the laws, or things get out of control. You cant let your friends slide.

Another thing that worries me, is the contact gm's have with players outside of the game. One player threatend to get someone muted, and that he knew a gm on skype. This annoys the hell out of me. If you let the influence of a player, decide who should be muted or not, then you shouldnt be a gm. Further more, why are you so close to a player, that you willingly let them use you to enforce rules against people they dont like? I dont need to remind the gm that did this, as we already discussed it. Still, it sickens me that people have the power to ban, yet use their position so wrecklessly.

I would love to see the following gm requirements enforced here:

1:Must have played for atleast 6 months
2:Must be atleast 18 years old
3:Must be fluent in english
4:While logging in as GM, alt accounts become banned until logging off (i can write a script for this)
5:No flirting with players while logged in as gm
6:No banning MageTank without evidence (advertising kfc doesnt count as breaking the rules, mmk?)

I would also like to see gm's that are fluent in other languages, not just english. Not everyone can speak english to describe their problems, and theres so many players from other nationalities that would easily play here, so long as there was someone able to support them. Stop getting gm's that are from the same area... Hire some forum support and open sub forums consisting of different languages. Hire support players who specialize in those languages, that are able to translate the guides, and help players with client issues.

It's amazing how many possible players this server could get, if just a little more effort was put in x.x

Well, i feel ive already stepped over boundaries with this rant, so ill go back to whatever it is MageTank's do in their spare time.

MageTank

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
I retired from pvp a long time ago, on Conquer Online.
It's a really long story, if you want to hear it, shoot me a pm.
Would rather not spam the forums with my boring stories. x'3

Ah.

Aw. :c
Eh, I just enjoy attacking people, and having a challenge.. Even if most of the time I don't win.

Maybe if they had more customized gears to different playstyles. Then it might be fun so you don't feel like you're fighting the same person over and over and over again.
^Totally MageTank's idea, I do not claim it, nor do I claim to claim it. I just find it's a great idea.

Agreed.

Mrai

If there were more options, I'd def un-retire.

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran

Oh, it's not that. My reasons are different.

You fight someone and get what? "Satisfaction" that you won?
"Disappointment" that you lost? I don't really care who wins.

Puzzle (quest) solved? LOL

Drops? With everyone carrying [Guardian Scroll] there are no drops.

Fame? We pacifists have different ways to get famous
if we ever want. I don't want, tho.

All in all, that's mainly it.

Customized gear would chage nothing there.

Offline Psycho

• Psycho
  • We all go a little mad sometimes.
Reading what MTs has to say, makes my day, I sound like a ass kisser (I am one) but I could not care less. I have never seen anyone last as long as he has, accounting for the way he is.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Offline SeemsLegit

I was perma banned for insulting gm's that felt the need to abuse their powers. They (being gm's) had more power than my mere words, which resulted in their legions of ass kissers agreeing with them (for the sake of benefiting from the corrupt gm's) which resulted in me being banned. Me, not liking the decision, rose from the grave repeatedly. That's too long ago, far too long for any of you guys to remember.

MageTank

I remember him coming back, at least like..3 times LOL
Grim - barb
SeemsLegit - bm

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Bypassing mutes is easy, so go for it xD

With pleasure.
No, I kid. No reason for it.

Offline Chire

and again, u made me die of laughter xD
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1: