Epic Perfect World

Events advices

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Sense our server is lacking events I think we should help gms come up with More so please enlist them here

Mmm some event I would like to do is 2v2 tag team or kill the gm event it works easy all gm has to do is run around and he drops item to who ever kill him or to his squad

Please feel free to hold any events listed by me or any others

And others who gonna list few too thx in advance

Mrai

Sense our server is lacking events I think we should help gms come up with More so please enlist them here

Mmm some event I would like to do is 2v2 tag team or kill the gm event it works easy all gm has to do is run around and he drops item to who ever kill him or to his squad

Please feel free to hold any events listed by me or any others

And others who gonna list few too thx in advance

GM's are working on Automated events right now, to make up for the lack of activity because of school time.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Well we also need me gms who can be very active I been sucking agatio a balls to train me but he won't :(he says I'm too sexy to be a gm

Mrai

Well we also need me gms who can be very active I been sucking agatio a balls to train me but he won't :(he says I'm too sexy to be a gm
You don't need training to be a GM, it's just something you can do. That, and you're not very active on forums, so that's needed as well. And, I'm applied for a GM position, but chances aren't likely that a spot will open up soon for me, since I haven't been here very long. But, I'm still hoping to be a GM. (I'm very active. At least 8-12+ hours a day because I'm jobless, and out of school doing my GED testing right now, and I'd probably be working third shift with the job I want. Not to mention, I don't sleep much, because I don't need it.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
I am not active on forums b.c I'm active in game and I also no a lot about this game I been playing sense it was nine months old

Mrai

I am not active on forums b.c I'm active in game and I also no a lot about this game I been playing sense it was nine months old
You've gotta be active in both, because some people have problems that can't be answered in game because they can't get in game to ask for a GM.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
oh why thank you Mr. MageTank  :-\

Mrai

@Mrai: You should need training to be gm. Why in the hell would a position of power just be possible to do? Its not physical training, but you need judgement. A very good sense of it.

You shouldn't have to be trained to have good judgement, You should have it to begin with. And, I never said I WAS qualified to be a GM, I was strictly stating what Agatio told me himself. No, I do not suck up to him, I simply asked him if I could possibly get a position. And yes, I agree with you, GM's should be strict, but they shouldn't be so strict as to drive players away from the game. They should be someone you can look up to, that will treat all players with kindness and be quick and fair with their judgement. It's a tough job, yes. But, I feel I could do it myself, since I've been in the position before(Not on this server) and I've ran a couple servers myself(Not as large as this server, but still quite successful, and not pw anyway.) Now, this isn't to say that I'm qualified personally, I just think that I could do it, given the opportunity; so don't take it that way. Aga will have to confirm if I'm qualified or not.

Mrai

I already have a problem with gm's that have alts. They cant possibly be fair gm's, if they have characters in guilds and friends ingame. They are more likely to punish their enemies, and let their friends slide on certain things, resulting in bias. It's why i refused to play the servers that i developed on. It's also why i feel gm's that play, should lose access to their normal chars while they be a gm, and only get them back when they release their position as gm.

MageTank
I kind of agree with you on this. Actually. Except the friends part. Why play the game if you have no friends, yeah?

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Yes u need training before unless you aim to screw shit up

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Totally agree with what Mrai and MageTank had to say. Have to be on to be a Gm, and not to abuse the Gm powers. x:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Mrai

Totally agree with what Mrai and MageTank had to say. Have to be on to be a Gm, and not to abuse the Gm powers. x:
Yeah, it'd be hard not to abuse the power as well. Because MT is right, it's an evil entity that consumes all who aren't pure enough to deserve it.

Offline Psycho

• Psycho
  • We all go a little mad sometimes.
Nobody is born with good judgement. Judgement can be trained too, as your judgement is trained all of your entire life. Statistically speaking, You are more likely to be racist, if your family is racist. Their views alter your judgement, altering your perception of the world around you. The same applies to this game. If agatio tells you its ok to afk level, your judgement will then shift, allowing people that zhen to afk level, slide from being banned. Vice versa if he were to tell you its not allowed.

@ET: I cant tell if your being sarcastic, but your welcome (no sarcasm intended, as i cant really say anything bad about you, as i have never seen you ingame, nor heard of your exploits).

Also, the point of being a gm isnt to have friends, or even make friends. Your job is to watch the server, without being seen or heard, unless needed. Dont stand around west, flirting with the opposite sex, or being "friendly" with any group of people. Trust me when i say this, it will only result in drama. Heres a scenario. Lets say EvilTouch talks to someone from xpendables, and is really really friendly. He laughs with xpendable members, jokes with them, and shows extra kindness towards them. Then someone from NH breaks a rule, gets punished by ET, and then hell breaks loose. People fromNH start thinking ET is against them, and allied with xpendables. They assume the gm is alligned with a certain guild, resulting in a fued that only leads to destruction to all parties involved. ET would be forced to prove he isnt biased, xpendables gets a bad reputation for having gm support, and NH members get muted and such for yelling about it.

This is just an example btw, and is in no way fact. But it has happend here before... Its easier and less biased to show no emotion to everyone, rather than some emotion to some people. The key is being civil the whole time. If someone argues in world chat, warn them. Dont curse at them, dont humiliate them publicly. Warn them in private, if they continue, mute them. If they say it was unjust, provide a SS of the offense, the warning, and the mute on the forum. This humiliates the person involved, and teaches everyone not to do it again. I sure wouldnt argue with someone of they had proof against me...

Being a GM online, is much like being a police officer in real life. Once you wear your badge, your no longer a normal citizen. You have to enforce the laws, or things get out of control. You cant let your friends slide.

Another thing that worries me, is the contact gm's have with players outside of the game. One player threatend to get someone muted, and that he knew a gm on skype. This annoys the hell out of me. If you let the influence of a player, decide who should be muted or not, then you shouldnt be a gm. Further more, why are you so close to a player, that you willingly let them use you to enforce rules against people they dont like? I dont need to remind the gm that did this, as we already discussed it. Still, it sickens me that people have the power to ban, yet use their position so wrecklessly.

I would love to see the following gm requirements enforced here:

1:Must have played for atleast 6 months
2:Must be atleast 18 years old
3:Must be fluent in english
4:While logging in as GM, alt accounts become banned until logging off (i can write a script for this)
5:No flirting with players while logged in as gm
6:No banning MageTank without evidence (advertising kfc doesnt count as breaking the rules, mmk?)

I would also like to see gm's that are fluent in other languages, not just english. Not everyone can speak english to describe their problems, and theres so many players from other nationalities that would easily play here, so long as there was someone able to support them. Stop getting gm's that are from the same area... Hire some forum support and open sub forums consisting of different languages. Hire support players who specialize in those languages, that are able to translate the guides, and help players with client issues.

It's amazing how many possible players this server could get, if just a little more effort was put in x.x

Well, i feel ive already stepped over boundaries with this rant, so ill go back to whatever it is MageTank's do in their spare time.

MageTank

+1 MT
I agree with you 100%
P.S. Rule 6 made my day!
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Mrai

I would love to see the following gm requirements enforced here:

1:Must have played for atleast 6 months
2:Must be atleast 18 years old
3:Must be fluent in english
4:While logging in as GM, alt accounts become banned until logging off (i can write a script for this)
5:No flirting with players while logged in as gm
6:No banning MageTank without evidence (advertising kfc doesnt count as breaking the rules, mmk?)

MageTank
I completely agree with those rules, except maybe the time requirements. The alt accounts being banned until logged off is a GREAT idea. As long as they stay in current factions.
Rule number six is perfect. I LOVE IT. LOL.
And yeah, they should be fluent in English, and easily understandable for all players.
But yeah, definite agreement on your rules.
Also, about the good judgement, I never said you should be born with it, I said you should have it. This is before applying as a GM, or you can be tested before a GM position is given, and if you fail said test, you can have time to work on that judgement, and request another test on it. I dunno, the possibilities are endless of what you could do really.

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendz™.
Well there is a gm I can name out right now who has toon in a faction and supports that faction with events so ur right not all all people are pure and shot