Epic Perfect World

WC News (1st episode) xD

Offline Aki Rai

Hello and welcome to the 1st episode of WC News. Today we will show you few types of crazy people - one seems to have many tables at home and the other praises to "Lord"  8)

This crap on WC actually continues for like 10 minutes and few people alreadystarted to be angry about it  ;D
Last Edit: Oct 09, 2012, 05:25 am by Aki Rai

Mrai

I'll never understand people's obsession with flipping tables. But I must say, I'm certainly glad I was afk during that.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
many KFC at wc

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Hello and welcome to the 1st episode of WC News. Today we will show you few types of crazy people - one seems to have many tables at home

I stole all his tables earlier and he somehow got some more >>

Offline Psycho

• Psycho
  • We all go a little mad sometimes.
Man! You should have SS'd my obsessions with Allyson' and Lnsanity & Silence <3!
-Psycho
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Mrai

Man! You should have SS'd my obsessions with Allyson' and Lnsanity & Silence <3!
-Psycho
Somehow, a man spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on tables just to be able to flip them is a little more amusing, imo.

Offline Psycho

• Psycho
Somehow, a man spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on tables just to be able to flip them is a little more amusing, imo.

I guess it is.. but I find BROMANCE amusing aswell. :)
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Offline Aki Rai

-Psycho

i have Ally and Lnsanity BLed so i didnt see any of it ^^"

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
-Psycho

Mrai

I guess it is.. but I find BROMANCE amusing aswell. :)
xD I guess it is kind of amusing, but it'd be funnier if it were a less common thing now-a-days.

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
i have Ally and Lnsanity BLed so i didnt see any of it ^^"

Lnsanity is not that much bad u bl him

Offline Aki Rai

Lnsanity is not that much bad u bl him

He has some "special days" when he gets pretty active in WC :D But its true that he isnt that bad as Ally xD

Offline Carlla

• <3 AlfaTiger
LOL , sum1 ppl have serious problems , with heads :D

Queeni-Veno~Demon
VeVy - Cleric ~ Sage
Carlla - 150 Pshy~Sage
Arcy - 150 Arcer~Demon

Offline Psycho

• Psycho

Sir, you love it. :) Don't facepalm that much, your forehead will turn into fugly one if you keep it up.