Epic Perfect World

Levelling options.

Mrai

Alright, I've already suggested this idea to Agatio. I just want your opinions on this. Feel free to flame away if you want.

This is all about levelling, as the topic states. But my ideas are, move the bunnies to a new location(Not in any of the starter areas) and give a special teleport scroll to that area for people that want 110 right away, which is most of you, I know. But the reason I say this is, some people might want to just level up from level 1 and work there.
Now, my alternative idea to this, is to make a new server, not a new private server, but a like a different channel. I'm sure you know what I mean. And lower the experience rate on that channel. So you can level up from 1 and stuff.
Now, a reason that this might be fun for players: Obtain all the gear you could never get in pwi official server while levelling up and doing quests for those who like the stories of the quests.
Any comments, please post below, or send me a message.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
To note again: I've already submitted this idea to Agatio, I just want opinions.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
This topic has been brought up before, but from what I've read, I don't think this would happen (at least not the second server/channel part).. This would most likely split up the player base and cause the main server to be a bit less, "lively" .. It's not a bad idea though. :3
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Mrai

Yeah, I figured it had. I just think maybe they need to be moved or something and rate lowered, then bring Hyper Exp stones in the game with altered exp amounts. Like.. 10x 15x 20x 25x and 100x

Offline Sweetie

-1 to this,
Leveling in this server takes long enough to hit 150 for a private server in my opinion, not only that but making a new channel would probably cut both channels activeness in half, this would be bad for the EpicPw gaming community just cuz when you lose the activeness people know the servers dying and people quit. If this were to happen i'd say you would need a much bigger player base before u can pull something like that without murdering the server itself. As PK deprived as this server already is i don't think EpicPw would benefit by cutting off all the other players who want more PVE, then there would be like 60 in one channel and the rest in the PVE channel. 

Offline CookieMonstarr

• Cookie Crook
  • The Cookie Crook
-1 to this,
Leveling in this server takes long enough to hit 150 for a private server in my opinion, not only that but making a new channel would probably cut both channels activeness in half, this would be bad for the EpicPw gaming community just cuz when you lose the activeness people know the servers dying and people quit. If this were to happen i'd say you would need a much bigger player base before u can pull something like that without murdering the server itself. As PK deprived as this server already is i don't think EpicPw would benefit by cutting off all the other players who want more PVE, then there would be like 60 in one channel and the rest in the PVE channel. 
I second that notion, but there's other ways to make the game fun for pve friendly people, such as events and such. Or to raise the level cap(bad idea). Splitting the server'd make it hard for this one to compete in such a competitive field. PWI's constantly gaining servers that make it hard to keep players here, a dying server would just make it that much easier for us to drop the ball.
I'mma Cookie Monstarr

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
  • I'm one of THOSE people
as much as i love the suggestion, and as creative as that idea is, im afraid they bring up some valid points, i'd have to disagree with u on that  :
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine