Epic Perfect World

Server down, DDoS attack!

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
Agaito you need to hire more GM's because the ones you got suck and i never see any on, let alone doing their job, We need more events and GMs to take care of situations, FML

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
*grabs a towel*  Oh hey, its Towlie from South Park...sure Towlie I'll get high with you I'm covered in spit from being licked..it may help LOL XD jkjk  OFC
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Torii.

• Tori<3
  • Silly, I'm Tori:3
  • Characters: Tori, DollFace, Disappointment
  • Faction: ThaClicK
Tori. I don't quite like being licked. >u > I'm gonna tell Alex on you, but I'll be vague about it. Like. You know. Make him pay me to tell him. Hurrrr.
Ocmon Mrai ...TO my bed. <3 LOLOL okay im off to the fair! <3 Cya doll.

Mrai

Ocmon Mrai ...TO my bed. <3 LOLOL okay im off to the fair! <3 Cya doll.
xD Love you Torii, platonically of course. Have fun.

Agaito you need to hire more GM's because the ones you got suck and i never see any on, let alone doing their job, We need more events and GMs to take care of situations, FML
Actually, the GM's do a great job and actually care. Just because you aren't catered to like some kind of queen doesn't make them suck. Get a life kid.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Soy

• IGN: Roid|RedBlurr(Soy)|Reflect
xD Love you Torii, platonically of course. Have fun.
Actually, the GM's do a great job and actually care. Just because you aren't catered to like some kind of queen doesn't make them suck. Get a life kid.

Telling her to get a life, I bet you're on the game more than she is. -.- So.. how about you *** off sir. ^-^

Offline sexylexi

• Fail barb, Even more fail wizzy.
I love how as soon as the server goes down, everyone starts trolling and the forums blow up. Ish so bad D;

Offline Soy

• IGN: Roid|RedBlurr(Soy)|Reflect
OH! To the Hacker, Dafuq you want skype friends for... wik paper hacker... :l GET ON GAME I DROP YOU AND MAKE YOU DROP ALL HACK TOOLS. G0!

Offline Bia

• Ansh <3 || Magesticnub
  • I be that PMF
  • Characters: Bia
  • Faction: NoHomo/AE
OH! To the Hacker, Dafuq you want skype friends for... wik paper hacker... :l GET ON GAME I DROP YOU AND MAKE YOU DROP ALL HACK TOOLS. G0!
lmao
♂♀    13    8    2014  ☯☯

Offline Plasta

• Beginner
Come on! Don't be too hard on the hacker! It just wants to have friends to talk on skype, I hope Agatio will read him some nice poetry or smth. :)

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

Hmmm...  Maybe you don't see them because your never online when they are ?  Which ofc that would make it YOU don't log on much?  Our GM's are here alot and do many events for the players, so if you have a issue..uninstall  ijs

Offline sexylexi

I wonder if the server going down like this is a planned transition into the next patch... I sure hope so even though I doubt it. ;/ It would be a nice trick though, keep everyone occupied elsewhere so when it comes back up we're all like WAW, ISH SO AMAZING!

Offline KingStannis

• Westeros Leader
GTFO Our Server hen!

Offline Torii.

• Tori<3
  • Silly, I'm Tori:3
  • Characters: Tori, DollFace, Disappointment
  • Faction: ThaClicK
WAIT! Soy dun tell her to fck off .-. Mah gawd. Grow some balls & get mature. <.<

Offline sexylexi

I thought you left like 20 minutes ago Toribby.