Epic Perfect World

Thank you GM's

Offline Vampy

I would just like to take one moment out of our busy game playing to THANK the  GM'S for the amazing job they do on Epic PW.The few times I've had a small problem here and there there has ALWAYS been a gm right there to help me with whatever I'm having an issue with.I know you guys and gals have to listen to a lot of children in wc and in whispers crying about EVERYTHING but i just want you guys to know SOME of us actually appreciate everything ya'll do.I,my husband and our faction have tried a few servers in this last year and we are extremely happy here on Epic.Thank you for the wonderful job and game GM's :)
Chillin out with friends in ChillZone

Offline Aki Rai

+1

[move]Nothing more needed to say  :)[/move]

Offline Neeyn

• ❀ Sundrums & Soil ❀

❤❤❤Avalanche//Sage Seeker

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Yeah, and its about 1 month to 1st Anniversary Epic Perfect World!! I hope there is Santa Event again  :P

Mrai

I definitely agree. The GM's do a great job, when they're online that is.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Agreed.   They don't get enough credit.   So many ppl tell them what they are doing wrong, but they do SOOOOOO much right! 

Thank you GMs!
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Mrai

Agreed.   They don't get enough credit.   So many ppl tell them what they are doing wrong, but they do SOOOOOO much right! 

Thank you GMs!
I'd say they do a lot better job than the ones on pwi, but, this is like a 100:1 scale of pwi. But pwi also has more GM's, so I'd say that they do better than pwi in general. And it's true, people bash the GM's so much. It's pathetic. I think it's because they're jelly that they aren't GM's themselves.

Offline Kazureblue

The GM's here are pretty awesome people. Sometimes they themselves troll in world chat, or on the system messages, but that's what makes it awesome! Their events rock, they always have great ideas and they care about what their players want! Epic PW is an awesome server! I'm still kind of new to it, but I don't think i will be leaving any time soon! Thank you GM's for everything you do here! <3

Mrai

The GM's here are pretty awesome people. Sometimes they themselves troll in world chat, or on the system messages, but that's what makes it awesome! Their events rock, they always have great ideas and they care about what their players want! Epic PW is an awesome server! I'm still kind of new to it, but I don't think i will be leaving any time soon! Thank you GM's for everything you do here! <3
I'm not leaving any time soon either, the people are too fun, and hell, I have more than I could ever hope to achieve here, than on pwi. Hurr.
But still. The thing I think we need, is a GM that is more active during the weekdays, to help people when they have issues there. :o

Offline Aki Rai

Comparing GMs here with GMs on PWI is weird. It seems PWI GMs are not even bothering with what players want, they do anything to get money, that's also a reason of many people left PWI and get to here or another server. GMs here are awesome bcoz they care about what players want, and working on EPW to become nice server to play on.
EPW team really deserves much more thanks for their work here then they're actually getting.  :)

Offline skeletum

Wish i was a gm haha xD im on every single day if im not on vacation or going to the store haha xD