Epic Perfect World

AH/New lvling instance

Offline Momento

id like to hear from agatio if he can prepare us some Auction House and some new lvling instance bcoz to be honest to lvl in area wich is for gear farming is A-boring B-way to slow C-doesnt even have enouf mobs to kill in period of eso time ..so if its posible to @ least get instance with same hp/lvl etc and exp gain but to have tham a lot and on like 1 place?not to have to restat every 15-30 min ..gets borring ^^ hope this works and tnx in advance

P.S hate GM`s not the Game huhuhuhu <3

Offline emileq

Exp is good, you are just too weak (there are 150 already few venos^^).   peace :D

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well, there will be instance for lvl 7 mystical tomes, which people will be able use also (or mainly) for EXP.
On PWI it is known as Rebirth. It will be 90% like  original, but like Lunar,  it will be divided into parts, because otherwise it would be too long (2-3 hours for all wave quests).

Putting AHs here is unnecessary.

Offline Momento

awesome ty for the exp instance can i ask whan it will be implemented ?and oh well i guess kitty wil have to work @ night ..and to that person yah im weak go chek pvp rank is all i have to say >>

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Since I got 1.4.4 files there will be three new dungeons, two should be implemented within next two weeks.

Offline Momento

2 weeks QQ but kay ..ty anyway :P

Offline nkv1

id like to hear from agatio if he can prepare us some Auction House
Here is a topic on Auction House
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=187.0
And if u need to trade anything use trade section on forum.

Last Edit: Feb 18, 2012, 12:42 am by nkv1
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Can't wait for new instances, I find lunar kind of slow (40 mil/hour max if u solo as caster). I've seen lv6 tome tokens in tome forge, my question is when will you add them to event forge as I dunno if I should start crafting pages or just wait. Also, within lv7 tomes, will there be exp tomes or only original ones from official server?

P.S: Don't hurry with update, still 23 apo pages to farm =P

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Rompur

cant wait for new dungeons :) hope those are nice for exp, and would nice to get dungeon where mobs dies faster..
lunar is killing fun for me..almost 147 and thinking about leveling rest lvl's in there..seems for me impossible

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
awesome ty for the exp instance can i ask when it will be implemented ?and oh well i guess kitty will have to work @ night ..and to that person yes im weak go check pvp rank is all i have to say >>

LOL what does pvp rank have to do with leveling or anything PVE for that matter, please stay on topic.

I agree we need more mobs in lunar instance, it isnt hard to add them, just double over what you have now with new coords and double the coin rate, with the new files coming, this low coin rate is gonna make it hard to get a guild base and keep it. Truthfully, I don't know why everyone is in such a hurry to get to 150, that's end game, once your there, the only thing left to do is stockpile crap and re-roll chars.

Another question Agatio(and little bit of a suggestion) Will we be able to trade in our level 6 + some mats for a level 7 tome? or is it just gonna be a grind-fest  for level 7?
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2012, 01:25 pm by darknae
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I agree we need more mobs in lunar instance, it isnt hard to add them, just double over what you have now with new coords and double the coin rate, with the new files coming, this low coin rate is gonna make it hard to get a guild base and keep it. Truthfully, I don't know why everyone is in such a hurry to get to 150, that's end game, once your there, the only thing left to do is stockpile crap and re-roll chars.

Another question Agatio(and little bit of a suggestion) Will we be able to trade in our level 6 + some mats for a level 7 tome? or is it just gonna be a grind-fest  for level 7?
Lunar dungeon will be updated to 1.4.4 when it comes to mob location, which also means that there will be more mobs and they all will be turned into right direction, but their strength won't be changed.

About second question, yes its exactly how it is will be working, 3 lvl 6 tomes + some mats from Rebirth will be used for custom lvl 7 tome, I think it will be worth farming.

And after this will be done, I can start working on new gear, lvl 150 instance and add new lvl cap.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?

Lunar dungeon will be updated to 1.4.4 when it comes to mob location, which also means that there will be more mobs and they all will be turned into right direction, but their strength won't be changed.

About second question, yes its exactly how it is will be working, 3 lvl 6 tomes + some mats from Rebirth will be used for custom lvl 7 tome, I think it will be worth farming.

And after this will be done, I can start working on new gear, lvl 150 instance and add new lvl cap.

oooo very exciting sounds like my kind of patch hehe ty agatio for all your hard work!

Offline Rompur

quote from darknae post:

I don't know why everyone is in such a hurry to get to 150, that's end game, once your there, the only thing left to do is stockpile crap and re-roll chars.

its not about how fast you get 150, people want journey to be  interesting..farming same dungeon, same mobs all over again makes people bored, frustration and quit..

and agatio if you gonna rise level cap..i hope its not like kill 5 or more mobs to get 0.1 exp?
Last Edit: Feb 18, 2012, 03:42 pm by Rompur

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No, atm plans are only to rise to lvl 151 since there is no exp curve over it, unless I find a way to do it, but it's kinda hard...

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
No, atm plans are only to rise to lvl 151 since there is no exp curve over it, unless I find a way to do it, but it's kinda hard...

On the few servers out there that have level cap above 150 their rates are sky high, my proposition is make an instance that is restricted to level 150+ and take the mobs and jack their individual exp given based on a formula of 1000 to 1 level, hell I dunno formulas im not a mathematician, but make it so that it takes about 20 caves to level from 150 - 151, then 30 caves to level from 151-152. Like take the exp it takes to get from 150-151 and divide that by 1000 and take that number and divide it by the rates on the server and put that number into the mob as experience given when killed. Make them twice as hard as the lunar mobs if not 5 times harder than lunar mobs to make it difficult, although im sure with g18/dragon armor it will be doable. Reason I say make it 150+ is to stop players less than 150 grouping up and leveling there. Also make it like the lunar where you cant have lower levels grouping with a level 150+ and the lower levels being able to get into the instance. Also only raise the limit to 160 for this expansion, sound good?

I mean its pretty simple in my mind how to do it but hard to explain it, I hope I don't sound like a blabbering idiot, lol.

Sincerely,
Darknae