Epic Perfect World

PvP Rank list????

Offline Azzhole

• The Hated

There was held such event: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1640.0

It takes lot of time and people love to complain about it.

It was very fun at first, but later everything didnt went so good.

What, may I ask happened that nothing went well after a while? :o
(Btw the link doesn't work. Seems like the thread was removed.)
~Now hate me for stating my opinion that conflicts with yours~

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Tssk, looks like slowpokie has forgotten fighting my veno >:D

Anyway pvp tourneys take a LOT of time, unless the feature is implemented as some sort of automated weekly 1on1 tournament it'll prolly be too much work to be doable.  Keeping track of the winners of random GM hosted tournaments should be doable though. (Since I havn't been on for a while I'm not even sure if those are still done but they were awesome :D)

Offline SCOOP

Something that I really enjoyed is the best of each class event, Even though I got my ass handed to me by Aj in the first round.. was fun XD I mean I think some events here and there like little 1 vs 1's or 2 vs 2's would be helpfull. I never see any of that anymore.. oh the good ol days. Anything to have the experience of those events back ^^ well just my opinion on some things... More events and interacting with the players = More excitement in the game. and would loveee PvP ranking, just people would abuse it. Would ruin the fun in the ranking system, but if you smarty GM's find a way to add it and let everybody have a fair advantage I guarantee tons of more players would b more interested in Epic   :)
~RedDragon 150 Demon BM
~SCOOP 150 Demon Sin
~InsaneSpazz 150 Sage Barb
                   Leader of Radiance

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
i think if it be PVP rank list my kills number will be more than stars in sky [i got one ss for each kill] xD [feeling sexy]  8)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline Poetiic

• Poetic
  • U hate me :( But u can not defeat me ;)
Poetic 150 Sage Sin
Aeshma 150 demon psy
Show some respect to gods chosen one [Poetic]

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we had a talk about this like 2 weeks ago...we had an idea but then problems start appearing.
the main issue about the ranks is just 1, the players kill their alts forever...we cant prevent that.
we will sooner or later have a working rank pk list...i just cant say when  :sad: