Epic Perfect World

Gods Giving Add-ons

Offline NovaBlade

Is it possible to give the gods giving a refining, imbue and purify option? Makes it a lot easier than having to fly over to the elder then back to a vendor npc for the gems.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
A potentially good thought, although it isn't that much trouble to fly around...but that would be cool.
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Chire

Mage..sorry to say this, but u r annoying in showing off some stuff. Dont teach here how Aga should do the work. Rly no offence, but EVERY single post u make, it has to do smth with ur "being smart about the game ini shyt" etc.
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I always just use a tele stone to Lost city to refine. Right click, click, done.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Mrai

@Mage; I commend your knowledge of all of this. It seems you know what you're talking about.
@Senbon; Just because somebody has knowledge, doesn't mean that they're showing off. Perhaps they're just trying to spread knowledge?

And finally, I think it'd be a good idea. But it's nothing necessary. Everything is close enough together that it doesn't take any longer than a couple minutes. So, why add a luxury like that when he could be adding more events, items, and other things to make the game more subsantial. The only thing I could suggest though, is to raise the level cap 10-20 levels. So all the people who have multiple 150 toons have something to do other than bitch about people in pvp, and lack of events that they don't realize that they cause by themselves. Just a thought though.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
its a good idea but we wont do it :) i'll let Agatio confirm it if you want.
reason is simple...lazyness sucks  :-\
we even have some gods giving npc's near some elders....if u fly to vendor then elder then vendor...its ur choice.

and stick to the topic please guys.

Offline metalheadvt

@Mrai this isnt the first post that they have done this on, so after seeing it over and over it gets annoying.

Their is no need for such things to be added to Gods Giving.

Offline RefIex

• Sheriff of Passion
  • Milf Hunter
  • Characters: RefIex, Touche, ProngIes
  • Faction: Passion
So much hate on MageTank..

However, within the topic at hands, I think that EvilTouch pretty much nailed it on the head with his comment. There's a fine line between common sense, and just plain laziness..

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
It would be even more easy if your mom
plays (grind/farm) instead of you.

~~~~~

Do not clutter God's Giving with this shi... .
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Chire

I don't post to please others. They asked if it was possible, I explained how in detail. If Agatio felt like doing it, he could. I'm not telling Agatio how to do his work. We are both developers, and he and I both know it. If my posts disturb you, then walk away (Ten thousand fists quote).
Mage, do u think he knows what u explained to him with that? U think he rly cares how its done? Dude all Im saying is, u r talking like that in the game and on the forum, its annoying. No one cares how its done, ppl wanna play not bug with files (exept with toon costumisation) yes it is annoying, no I wont go away. Ten thousand fists quote< humor not your strong side?

@Senbon; Just because somebody has knowledge, doesn't mean that they're showing off. Perhaps they're just trying to spread knowledge?
when someone even starts on world chat about that, then go figure. World chat, normal chat, Im guessing even guild chat, not to mention squad chat, thats not spreading knowledge, thats being obsessed lol
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Knowledge is nice to share, yeah nice to share  :P

Offline NovaBlade

Woah, quite the argument stirring up. Chill everyone, I asked a question and got my answer. There's nothing more to say anymore.