Epic Perfect World

New Flyer Bugged

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
Ok so i bought ''Blinding Shine'' wich is the new tideborn flyer and its bugged.Lets say i look from the left side of the char i cant see the right side of the wings...anyone else notice this?

heres 2 Screenshots:

Any GM able to tell if this can be fixed? i marked down the shadows and where it's ''bugged' 

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Ok so i bought ''Blinding Shine'' wich is the new tideborn flyer and its bugged.Lets say i look from the left side of the char i cant see the right side of the wings...anyone else notice this?

heres 2 Screenshots:

Any GM able to tell if this can be fixed? i marked down the shadows and where it's ''bugged'
That is not bugged... and its the truth :P TB Wings is suck if you look more close

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
It has to be a bug...Blizzard wings look great and the rest. but these just suck cant see thru them...from the right side they look great u can see the other side of the wing but from the left side its just like a wall :/
Last Edit: Sept 29, 2012, 04:31 am by MacMiller

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
A lot of the transparent wings can be like that, which is why I have the Dark Lord.. Its not exactly something that can be fixed by the GMs.

Offline Saphi

yeah the firebugs are the same way. just gotta deal with it.

Offline Chire

That is not bugged... and its the truth :P TB Wings is suck if you look more close

lol, actually, all the flyers have that lets call it "graphic glitch". But its not rly a glitch x)
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
lol, actually, all the flyers have that lets call it "graphic glitch". But its not rly a glitch x)
That was i mean xD lololol

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I'm afraid this is the way pwi made them. Firebugs have the same rendering effect with the transparency issues. Tideborn wings are ugly neway ;3 But its not really fixable by a "GM" or Agatio for that matter unless he wants to remodel them entirely which.. we all know he to lazy and most likely doesn't know how to graphic model anything ;). :x shh