Epic Perfect World

About 3rd Fairy

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Hi all,
Okay i want to make my sin Celestial Demon, and then i have problem... when i see ecatomb.net there are quest to kill GV bosses there are 8th wave boss, 9th wave boss, and 10th wave boss. So there is alternative for that or not? Thanks  ;D

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Hi all,
Okay i want to make my sin Celestial Demon, and then i have problem... when i see ecatomb.net there are quest to kill GV bosses there are 8th wave boss, 9th wave boss, and 10th wave boss. So there is alternative for that or not? Thanks  ;D
ye in the gold shop u can get it for 4 gold
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
ye in the gold shop u can get it for 4 gold
Except that.. i don't wanna buy Third Fairy scroll because i nearly done with the quest  :'(

Offline Jenny

I done most  of my celestial and then said F* that and bought the one from the shop >.<

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Except that.. i don't wanna buy Third Fairy scroll because i nearly done with the quest  :'(
eather do _uests or buy it thats all u can do XD
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
eather do _uests or buy it thats all u can do XD
its just some step then ding.. i get 3rd Demon Fairy, and if i buy its waste gold or EC  ::)

Offline Ace

• Stop bothering me.
  • Characters: Ace
  • Faction: Regicide Leader
I got all the way to that quest too, but then I realized that so many gvs fail or don't make it to those waves that it's just better to get the 3rd fairy rather than do a ton of gvs hoping I'll find a good full one.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
I got all the way to that quest too, but then I realized that so many gvs fail or don't make it to those waves that it's just better to get the 3rd fairy rather than do a ton of gvs hoping I'll find a good full one.
Yeah, i realized too since GV now hard to do -_____-  :'(