Epic Perfect World

Same sex marriage

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
I see that ill have to spell this out really simple, for you to get this messege.

Lets start with character XMLs.

Lets say your char is Jeff_Lord. Let's also say your account id is 64. Agatio has to go to pwadmin(iweb) and select your character. (You have to be OFFLINE so agatio will have to ban you while hes doing this, to prevent you from logging in). He then goes to XML mode, and has to edit your character. He looks for the string for marriage, and has to input your spouse. By hand, that is. Just for you, nobody else. Then, he has to ban the person you are trying to marry. Lets say Leff_Jord, with id 128. He bans him, and repeats the same process. Now he has to unban you both, and pray you can login (if you cant, he made a fatal mistake, and has to figure out what he did wrong, which also means banning you again, and starting all over again).

No test server will help, as its character XML's, not related to the server image. Also, same sex marriage is meaningless here. Infact, marriage in itself, is meaningless. It doesnt mean anything. It wont make you stronger, it wont make you love someone more, or make them love you more. Its a title, over your head, in a game that has no bearings on real life itself. So yes, meaningless to the fullest extent of the word.

If you love someone, buy them some flowers, rather than show it to people that dont care, in an online "fantasy" game.

MageTank
look idc if u cant do it but these admins are the best ever they can do anything with alil time so stop trying to say it can never happen coz their are alot of games that u can marry same sex so ye plzz stop with ur negativity and fine another subject to talk about
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Go read the previous posts. Agatio said it was not possible, i didnt. I said it was. Your ignorance is disturbing me. You know nothing of pw developement, this much is for certain. I have been developing long before this server existed, and im sure agatio knows exactly what im talking about when it comes to everything that i said about the XML's. Im certain he would also agree, that same sex marriage is pointless. Praise these "gm's" all you want, but its not these "gm's" that are developing. Its agatio, and he alone has access to pwadmin, meaning only he can do this. That makes your entire point about these "amazing gm's" accomplishing anything, pretty much moot.

Im not being negative, im being real. When you learn what it takes to do something, perhaps you will see things my way.

MageTank
he never said he couldnt only that it would be hard to so plzz enough on this subject i wont ask nicely again =.=""""
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I dont care if you ask nicely or not, the point is, your wrong. How about you leave this thread, and come back when you have a fraction of the knowledge that i have.

MageTank

how about you stop beeing arrogant to people? how about that? would be a start.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
what i discovered is that if someone doesnt know stuff about one thing doesnt make them idiots, and from ur point of view im sure he knows things that u dont know...so u r the idiot ?

honestly stop insulting people here and give ur opinions freely as any others but without the insults and hte cocky arrogant sentences.