Epic Perfect World

downloaded now what?

Offline scorch42

I downloaded the "Direct link: EpicPW Descent client download" and now im unsure what to do next. Help please?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Use 7-zip / WinRar or any other decompress software to extract the file
If you have it installed you can just right click on the client and choose 'Extract here'

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline scorch42

so after downloading the above statement i still cant update my client to epic pw version. It continues to say client version to high when i do not auto update the patch. what do i do?

Offline scorch42

from my understanding after downloading the "Direct link: EpicPW Descent client download" from the site
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=10.0  I somehow received the original pwi instead of pwe.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If you got any problem problem with patching please restart your PC and click 'Verify' button on the patcher.
And no, this is not PWI, you will notice differences once you log in ;P

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
after download it just start the game from the launcher.exe

using google chrome will screw up the files so dont use chrome to download it.
create an exception for the epicpw game folder in your antivirus.

Offline scorch42

I choose to redownload the client and my winrar automaticly popped up with the epic perfect world folder but it wont allow me to extract it to desktop or another file it says, " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". How can i fix this?

Offline Ste_

I choose to redownload the client and my winrar automaticly popped up with the epic perfect world folder but it wont allow me to extract it to desktop or another file it says, " The archive is either in unknown format or damaged". How can i fix this?

Delete it and download via 'Internet Explorer' or 'Mozilla Firefox' both of these have worked fine with my download. Google Chrome messes the files up.

Offline scorch42

i only use internet explorer XD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
if it is the direct link just needs to be extracted using winrar...dunno why u are getting errors. is ur winrar cracked ? lol

if u downloaded the splitted parts you will need the 7-zip program.

files are not damaged at all :/

Offline scorch42

after countless redownloads and resetting i am now a epic pw member ty for all your help :D

Offline Hayahay!

• SWAG
  • Trolls

BeastBoy - Demon Barb
BeastGirl - Demon Venomancer

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
after countless redownloads and resetting i am now a epic pw member ty for all your help :D

Awesome!  Look me up in game if you have any questions/need help.  My char names are listed below.

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...